Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marschall Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Brian lara 2005 activation key
    The recent 20/20 cricket world cup has gotten me interested in playing a few games of cricket again.so I fired up my old brian lara 2005 for the PC and to my dismay, I just can't find my manual with the activation code.my internet access is limited so I wasn't able to obtain it as yet.anyone that can help?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 11:40 PM
    Sorry, you should contact the publisher or developer to see if they can issue you another key. We cannot help you because we cannot determine whether you have lost the manual or whether you never had the manual.

I think codemasters are the publisher, they should be able to help you.

Codemasters
    alirai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2012, 10:30 PM
    The key brina lara v8sj-s4uw-ahzm-d52s

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The requested look up key was not found in any activation content [ 1 Answers ]

I recently solved this problem :) simple as this if you try and search a URL on the address bar of your internet explorer and it comes up as this 'the requested look up key was not found in any activation content, Follow the simple instructions below to solve this problem 1. right click...

The request lookup key was not found in any active activation context [ 21 Answers ]

Hi there Please can somebody help me by guiding me on how to solve this problem I have with my internet. Well the problem is when I type in a web address in the address bar on top but every time I click on Go it comes up with : "THE REQUEST LOOKUP KEY WAS NOT FOUND IN ANY ACTIVAITON CONTEXT"...

Activation key [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try go to a website it says the requested lookup key was not founding any activation context,how do I fix this.

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7 [ 1 Answers ]

The request key was not founding any active activation context in ie7

Hi! How can I install brian lara 2005 dvd setup downloaded from internt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I've downloaded brian lara cricket 2005 from intrnet and its having iso format, dvd. I'm unable to install that game , can anybody help mE out on this

View more questions Search