Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sportygrl3 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:08 PM
    I have a weird bump.
    I have 2 bumps below the opening of the vagina... I poped one the other day and it blled I thought it went away but it didn't... I've never had sex with a guy.. could this be hpv?
    Or could it be from shaveing..
    I just want it to go away ASAP!!
    :(
    125 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:21 AM
    I would suggest that you go to the doctor to get it checked out to be on the safe. Also I wouldn't try to pop them because that could cause infection. It could be from shaving. What color is the bumps? As far as HPV you would have to go to the doctor to be tested.
    sportygrl3 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 03:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 125
    I would suggest that you go to the doctor to get it checked out to be on the safe. Also I wouldn't try to pop them because that could cause infection. It could be from shaving. What color is the bumps? As far as HPV you would have to go to the doctor to be tested.
    They are red
    JohnSnownw Posts: 322, Reputation: 51

Sep 17, 2007, 07:36 PM
    You cannot pop a wart (HPV). The fact that it bleeds when you pop them leads me to believe they are probably from shaving. If they've only been there 1 or 2 days, it's probably nothing, but if you're concerned go to the doctor.
    ShyGirl07 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2007, 02:19 AM
    More then likely it is from shaving, ingrown hairs or razor burn, a lot of women get them constantly. If you stop shaving for a little while let them heal or pluck the ingrown hairs, if there is a hair where the bump is, if there is no hair then more then likely its razor burn, again let it heal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump-white bump in labia minora [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I've surfed through this site trying to find a solution, but haven't come across one, so I hope you can help me. Every few months I get a small pin-prick sized red raised dot on the outside of my right labia minora. It's mostly benign in feeling, but occasionally feels irritated. In...

Boils & Weird red bump on my scalp [ 51 Answers ]

Yesterday I noticed a painful red bump behind my knee. Then I noticed another one on my back this afternoon in school. And when I got home I was feeling my scalp and noticed a weird bump on my head. My dad looked at it and said it was weird and dark red. Is it something that I should worry about?

Weird recurring bump [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 and sexually active. I've been with my fiancé for 2 years and neither of us has cheated. I keep getting a weird flesh colored bump on the inside of my vaginal lips. It's never more than one bump at a time. They don't hurt unless I poke or squeeze them. I thought maybe it was a pimple or...

Worried about a weird bump [ 1 Answers ]

I have got this pimple like bump on my vigina where the hair is and I don't know what it is I'm still a virgin so should I see a doctor right away or wait to see if it gos away because its not that irritating

Bump! [ 1 Answers ]

:-[ I know there was a similar message posted previously but my prob is a little different. I am 18 years old and about once every month or two I get a bump about the size of a large zit on the outside of my labia majora (I think its called?) its not really in my pubic region but right next to...

View more questions Search