Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DJ1963_ Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Sep 16, 2007, 06:52 PM
    What reason could possibly be good enough
    I haven't heard any of his reasons for leaving or for living with this Ho but if and when I do hear what he has to say. WHAT REASON WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH?
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 16, 2007, 07:06 PM
    There is probably no reason good enough to ease your aching heart. It is better to stop asking "why" and just move on as best you can. Maybe he deserves the Ho and maybe you deserve better than him.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 07:45 PM
    None!

Sep 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
    I asked this question because I've heard through the grapevine that he started to panic about where our relationship was heading. Before he left we were talking about marriage and he was the one that brought it up. Is panic a reasonable reason to make a HUGE mistake?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 11:53 AM
    No being an immature child is why he did what he did. There are no excuses good enough on this planet for what he did. He dumped you, your long relationship, all of your feelings, wants and needs out the window for a piece of . There could be no excuse good enough for me.

No offense DJ but no man who really, truly, deeply, forever loved you would do this. Not one. If his intentions were to really marry you he would not have taken off with the first girl to drop her panties. Sure he might have freaked out at the idea of spending the rest of his life with you but he bailed when things were scary and there was something staring him in the face that was forever.

My opinion is that if you did take him back that he would do this again right before the wedding, if you took him back after that he would do this right after you get pregnant and so on and so forth.

I had a really close guy friend in college who got married a few years ago. He was the biggest player on the planet. He loved the girls the way they needed and it kept them happy. Whenever things got too serious he would start sleeping with anyone who agreed. Then he would realize he messed up and would try to get the girl back. He is now married and nothing has changed. NOTHING.

Sep 17, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlindaofOz
    No being an immature child is why he did what he did. There are no excuses good enough on this planet for what he did. He dumped you, your long relationship, all of your feelings, wants and needs out the window for a piece of . There could be no excuse good enough for me.

no offense DJ but no man who really, truly, deeply, forever loved you would do this. Not one. If his intentions were to really marry you he would not have taken off with the first girl to drop her panties. Sure he might have freaked out at the idea of spending the rest of his life with you but he bailed when things were scary and there was something staring him in the face that was forever.

My opinion is that if you did take him back that he would do this again right before the wedding, if you took him back after that he would do this right after you get pregnant and so on and so forth.

I had a really close guy friend in college who got married a few years ago. He was the biggest player on the planet. He loved the girls the way they needed and it kept them happy. whenever things got too serious he would start sleeping with anyone who agreed. Then he would realize he messed up and would try to get the girl back. He is now married and nothing has changed. NOTHING.
    God Glinda you're right. He couldn't possibly love me. I just thought maybe he was in a panic and wanted to see if he wanted a different life. But you're right, Oh my God he doesn't love me at all
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:35 PM
    But you know what its better to find this out now. Just because he was a jerk and ended up acting like this does not mean that everyone will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

What's a good reason to get an ear piercing? [ 12 Answers ]

My mom says the only way I can get a piercing is that I can give her a good answer. Im 14 and can't get a piercing. What's a good answer?

Possibly pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I had my last period on march 16. I have a usual cycle of 29 days. I am currrently on birth control but in the beginning of march I missed 3 pills in a row. I had sex a few times during the month, each time starting without a cnodon then stopping midway to put one on. We had...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

Possibly losing it all... [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have recently entered into a chapter 13 bankruptcy in which there has been major snags along the way. Upon entering my vehicle has been reposed in which took about a month to be returned. My "lawyer" somehow did not file paperwork correctly which resulted in a dismissal of my case. ...

View more questions Search