Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    125 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Weird Syptoms!
    Hey everyone I am new to this site but have been to a few others like it. Ok here is some of my symptoms: Swollen upper abdomen, movement in stomach, diarrhea, white film on tongue that does not go away with brushing. No period in two months but I have taken HPT and they are negative, red itchy patchy rash over entire body that I have had for 6 months now, the rash is not on my head, feet or hands or face, swelling of ankles and fingers just slight swelling though. Please help as I can not afford to got the doctor!! My stomach problems only appeared a month ago.:eek: Some other symptoms I forgot to mention are dizziness and headachesand tingling between my shoulder blades...

If I felt I was sick enough I would got the ER. Yes I live in the U.S. I only came here for some thoughts because I have a lot of different symptoms and I understand you all are not doctors. I thought the point of the sight was to help each other and was hoping people may only SUGGEST what it might be not DIAGNOSIS me! Of course I would not hold anyone responsible for the wrong answers... I just wanted suggestions on what I MIGHT have or when I can afford the doctor what I could have him test for!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 05:31 PM
    We here aren't doctors, haven't examined you, and cannot diagnose or treat you.

Do you live in the U.S. If so, immediately go to the ER at an area hospital. They cannot refuse you even if you have no money to pay for treatment. Doctors and other hospital staff will treat you just like they would a paying patient.

Now GO!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 05:32 PM
    I know you can't afford to go to a doctor. But there is no way to diagnose you over the internet. You have to understand that this is not only unreliable, but extremely dangerous.

Any one of us could give you advice that may not only be dangerous, but life threatening. If we give you the wrong advice, and you take it, and you die, we could be held liable.

If you are having stomach problems it is IMPERATIVE that you seek appropriate medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Showing syptoms but negative test results [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am about 25 yrs old and a mother of one. I have a question for anyone out there who has experience this particual situation. Just to start I am not on any kind of birthcontrol at all. Now I am about 4 days late and I am showing signs of pregnancy i.e... morning sickness, tender breast,...

Confusing weight prob and other syptoms [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 38 year old female, I had a total hysterectomy when I was 27. I got married 8 years ago and I know that is normal to gain a little weight after marriage and such but I have gained 70 pounds and I am miserable. I don't eat too much. I don't eat fast food and I drink a considerable amount of...

This is weird =/ someone help! [ 6 Answers ]

Sry if this has been asked before but I'm a plumbing noob and have no idea what is going on. A few weeks ago I heard a noise under my house (crawl space) and it sounded like something was taking a hammer and just banging on the wall near my washer and dryer room. After a while it went away, so I...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

View more questions Search