Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 12:53 PM
    I think that death is nothing more than the end of your existence, nothing will happen afterwards your 'spirit/soul' won't go anywhere, you will just end
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    Will you believe me when I say I know that it is the truth about the Hereafter that my belief teaches?
    For me, religious belief, even if fervent and heartfelt, doesn't qualify as certainty. Such belief is a willing choice to behave AS IF something is certain, even though we have no way to know for sure. As I get older, I find it less and less necessary to do that, because I am less and less bothered by uncertainty. I am not at all afraid of being punished by God for not pretending that I know what happens after death. Nor am I afraid of being punished for failing to pick the right holy book to tell me what I must believe.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever
    when we die we will know for sure what it is....but will it be too late then?
    No, it will be precisely the right time, I think.
    InPain488 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Death Fallows me. I've countless deaths in the past 2 years.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/death-...tml#post621179

That's a topic I recently posted seeking help. I still am anser if u got one. Anyway.
    That's it man, When you die you're gone. Life is given to you simply as a Tease. You're born just to feed death. I don't see death as a state, I see it as a monster. A monster that feeds on our fears of it. And when we actually die we are free of this monster and everything els.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2007, 05:51 AM
    "The actor merely dies. Death remains with the audience."
    str82hell Posts: 30, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2007, 11:12 PM
    I am but a colony of micro-organisms. As an entity I may die, but there is no real death, something inside will live on - even if it's the bacterial that ended me.
    redize Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Oct 9, 2007, 04:41 AM
    I see death as just another part of the journey.
    To say that we live, then die, and that's it... it seems a little pointless to me.
    I'd like to believe there is more to it than that, but one can only wait and see I guess lol.
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Oct 11, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Great question. I believe death is really the start of the ultimate homecoming party. One of God's children is finally coming home. It's a time to celebrate.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Thank you all for sharing your views on the reality of death.
    Whatever each of us believe is beyond death,death itself is something all of us agree on.

Death makes all of us equal,rich,poor,beautiful,happy,sad,status,good,ba d..
    HopelessLover Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2007, 04:18 PM
    I've always believed that when we die, its like going to sleep. The only difference is you won't wake. No pain, suffering, worrying, dreaming. Just darkness, total peace.

Funny, the bible even describes it that way. Who whould have thought it possible, no hell, doesn't exist. Just a figment of the churches imagination.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The what if or reality ? [ 2 Answers ]

So this is the question that's been killing me the most... my and my boyfriend have been tog for a while now... I was pregnant but recently found out that I had a miscarriage.. very heart breaking to me but yet I can not feel that same emotion from him.. he already wanted the pregency terminated,...

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Ultimate Reality [ 3 Answers ]

Rewriting the Reality Code The Quantum Power of Living From The Answer Copyright © Gregg Braden Reprinted with permission from Mystic Pop Magazine, Nov/Dec Issue 2006 Gregg Braden » Home “What strange beings we are!” noted the 13th Century mystic Rumi, “That sitting in Hell at the bottom...

View more questions Search