Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckym81 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 03:57 PM
    I am confused
    Hi this is my firt time here and I am very confused:confused: because I want to continue school I have been in the dental field for 6 years I don't know I want to become a hygenist but is 2yr college and then enroll in the actual hygene program fore 2 years more?? I am a mom of two kids and also have a full time job what should I do?? Or how should I do or what career that's my main concern that is not too long and that I can have time for everything specially with my busy schedule as a busy mom and full time job. If anybody can help me.
    cherenek Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Becky:

How important is for you to have a degree?

Sep 16, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Well thanks for that quote?? It is real important because I want to give my kids a good future and I know nothing is easy there is a sacrifice for everything but at the end there is a reward.. thanks any more suggestions?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 06:34 PM
    This is going to have to be a personal decision...
    It all depends, are you married? How old are the kids? Do they go to school? Are you going to be working full time and going to school full time, are your kids adaptable to you being gone all the time? Just a few questions to think about and maybe we can go from there sweet... have a good night, Start
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2007, 12:28 AM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, Becky! In an effort to educate you as to how to use this site rather than request that your post be moved, what you might want to do is post your question on the following link:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=147

The section of this site where you have just posted is for introductions only and not questions. Your question is more likely to get noticed and answered to your satisfaction if you post it on the link above.

It is possible that someone might move this post, though. But, I just wanted to let you know a little bit about how this site works.

Sep 17, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    This is gonna have to be a personal decision...
    It all depends, are you married? How old are the kids? Do they go to school? Are you going to be working full time and going to school full time, are your kids adaptable to you being gone all the time? Just a few questions to think about and maybe we can go from there sweet....have a good night, Start
    That is true and thanks for the answer well my kids are 7 1/2 year old and 4 year old the oldest one does question me why I come late home I have explain her but it's hard I am not married I have my fiancé which is the daddys kids!! I might be working partime and going to school part time or full time not sure yet!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Ok, well let me tell you that mothers do this all the time. I am one to go the other route, so my view may not be what you want to hear... I honestly think if you want to go to school you should wait till the youngest is in school... so you can work around their times of need. If this is impossible then I guess you do what you have to. I just kow that they need you at this young age and not being there will be hard. I think if they were both at school and so were you, you could make sure one of you (your fiance' and you) could be there when the other is not. I did this for years, not for school but for work, it was my hubbies and I time that was not there, but the kids time was... finally that is over. Good luck, you have so much to think about!

Sep 17, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    Ok, well let me tell you that mothers do this all the time. I am one to go the other route, so my view may not be what you want to hear.....I honestly think if you want to go to school you should wait till the youngest is in school....so you can work around their times of need. If this is impossible then I guess you do what you have to. I just kow that they need you at this young age and not being there will be hard. I think if they were both at school and so were you, you could make sure one of you (your fiance' and you) could be there when the other is not. I did this for years, not for school but for work, it was my hubbies and I time that was not there, but the kids time was....finally that is over. Good luck, you have so much to think about!
    Thanks for your comments I appreciate that you are right kids need attention and time the only thing is I will wait a little more because I am already 26 yrs and the career I want is a 4 year! Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused on what I'm becoming [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all During my day when I feel relaxed I reflect on myself. I ask myself questions and answer them. Some of the things that I'm having issues with is accepting what I'm becoming. For an example a year ago I went through a breakup. After the breakup I joined a gym and lost a lot of weight...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I ve been with my boyfriend for about a year now. We moved in together right away everything was great the first couple of months and so. But then I realized I moved to a town where I don't know anyone. All my friends live 2 hours of more away from me.So its been really hard adjusting to this. On...

Really Confused [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I have a baby boy with this ex of mine she well not let me see him or anything and I'm paying childsupport and trying but she won't ansewer any calls or any type of communication I'm trying. She has a soon to be husband and you know the fairy tail life and I can't see him so I was wondering...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

I met this girl awhile back and we finally got to hang out alone. The question of hooking up came up and was agreed on. The thing is she says she wants to but keeps putting it off saying later later but we will kiss a little that's it. Lastnight was the same but this time we got into it heavy...

View more questions Search