Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caught31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 03:36 PM
    I need to hack into my husbands email because I need to further my proof before I confront him about this. Can anyone help?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 16, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I moved this thread to the divorce forum because what you need is that type of advice.

We will NOT help you break the law and hacking into someone's e-mail account is illegal.

A relationship is based on trust. If you distrust your husband to point where you have to spy on him, then the relationship is pretty much over. What you need is a divorce lawyer or marriage counselor, not a computer hacker.
    glnutrition Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Maybe some web monitoring software?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 16, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by glnutrition
    Maybe some web monitoring software?
    Spying is NOT the answer! If you have to spy on your partner then just call it quits.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 04:47 PM
    When the trust is gone, the love is gone...
    gallivant_fellow Posts: 157, Reputation: 31

Sep 16, 2007, 05:13 PM
    I think hacking is a federal offense. Do a regular jealous wife thing and hire a private investigator. Marriage is sad these days.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gallivant_fellow
    I think hacking is a federal offense. Do a regular jealous wife thing and hire a private investigator. Marriage is sad these days.
    Glad we are not part of them yet...
    steffaniem Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 11:57 PM
    My friend always gets into he boyfriends email and finds stuff that hurt her, but she keeps ontaking it. I feel that if you have to ask or go searching through his private stuff then you already know. Just confront him now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracking e-mails [ 1 Answers ]

How can I track an e-mail message, at least where it coming from. Can I get a freeware to do this task. Thanks Yarmouth

Missing Mails [ 1 Answers ]

How do I recover mails which are missing from Outlook Express XP Professional

More mails [ 2 Answers ]

The Offer A millionaire throws a massive party for his fiftieth birthday. During the party, he's a bit bored and decides to stir things up a bit. He grabs the mic and announces to his guests that down in the garden of his mansion he has a swimming pool with two great white sharks in it. He...

Thanks for the E-mails [ 8 Answers ]

This is another I copied and pasted, I just thought it was cute since I have had all of these. THANKS I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, now I have...

E-Mails [ 4 Answers ]

I need yor help. Every week I send close to 1200 E-mails to a church group and it takes me three days to do it. Yahoo only allows 99 members groups lists and only five groups per day. Is it there a faster and easiest way to do this work? Thanks. Carlos Luis

View more questions Search