Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymnast6394 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Should I be mad?
    Okay I have this situation with my friends and I don't know if I should be mad. Here's what happened...
    Monday Morning-
    Asked Kendal if she wanted to go to the foot ball game on Friday night with me and maybe Sarah and Megan. She said it depends on what I am doing
    Monday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan if they would want to go with me and Kendal and they said yes.
    Thurday at School-
    Sarah brought it up again and said it was a definite yes.
    Thursday Night-
    Kendall called Sarah and Megan and asked if they wanted to go over to her house and they said yes. (Thinking I was going to be there)
    Friday Morning-
    Asekd Kendal if she was still going with me and she said she couldn't because she was going with Sarah and Megan and a couple of other people. Then I got mad at Sarah and Megan because I thought they were ditching me.
    Friday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan what was going on and Sarah said they were going over to Kendalls. Megan saw my eyes getting watery and my face get red so she said your coming too and I was like no I'm not Kendal didn't invite me. They said yeah she did she's taking you. So I asked Kendal if she was taking me and she said I don't know if we have room in the car!! Megan and Sarah offered to canel but I said no because I was to upset to go.
    They game turned out to be no fun! Which I was glad about! But should I be mad at any one or was this just a misunderstanding? Please help! Thank you!
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Sep 16, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Topic - Monday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan if they would want to go with me and Kendal and they said yes.
    - Thurday at School-
    Thursday Night-

Problem - Kendall called Sarah and Megan and asked if they wanted to go over to her house and they said yes. (Thinking I was going to be there)
    Friday Morning-
    Asekd Kendal if she was still going with me and she said she couldn't because she was going with Sarah and Megan and a couple of other people.
    Friday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan what was going on and Sarah said they were going over to Kendalls. Megan saw my eyes getting watery and my face get red so she said your coming too and I was like no I'm not Kendal didn't invite me. They said yeah she did she's taking you. So I asked Kendal if she was taking me and she said I don't know if we have room in the car!! Megan and Sarah offered to canel but I said no because I was to upset to go.

From reading this my finger points to Kendal. She straight up left you out.
    I don't know you or your friends, but this was a pretty spineless thing to do and you probably want to take it out.
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Sep 17, 2007, 03:45 PM
    So sadly I can totally relate to your problem, and I'd say that I would be way hurt and pissed off too... but I do have to say that it sounds like a misunderstanding with sarah and megan, but this chic kendal sounds very rude.. I'd say talk to her about what happened and maybe you'll find some answers. She doesn't sound like she thinks of your friendship important enough.
    Miss lovley Posts: 125, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2007, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrypt
    Topic - Monday at School-
    - Thurday at School-
    Thursday Night-

Problem - Kendall called Sarah and Megan and asked if they wanted to go over to her house and they said yes. (Thinking I was going to be there)
    Friday Morning-
    Asekd Kendal if she was still going with me and she said she couldn't because she was going with Sarah and Megan and a couple of other people.
    Friday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan what was going on and Sarah said they were going over to Kendalls. Megan saw my eyes getting watery and my face get red so she said your coming too and I was like no i'm not Kendal didn't invite me. They said yeah she did she's taking you. So I asked Kendal if she was taking me and she said I don't know if we have room in the car!!!! Megan and Sarah offered to canel but I said no because I was to upset to go.

From reading this my finger points to Kendal. She straight up left you out.
    I don't know you or your friends, but this was a pretty spineless thing to do and you probably wanna take it out.

I couldn't agree with Skrypt more kendal knew the girls were going with you and she decided to lie to them to get them to go with her...
    My opinion you dump her because now you know what she is capable of
    Dnovy521 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 05:34 PM
    This kendall, you need to get her out for your life
    wismer321 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnast6394
    Okay I have this situation with my friends and I don't know if I should be mad. Heres what happened...
    Monday Morning-
    Asked Kendal if she wanted to go to the foot ball game on Friday night with me and maybe Sarah and Megan. She said it depends on what I am doing
    Monday at School-
    Thurday at School-
    Thursday Night-
    Kendall called Sarah and Megan and asked if they wanted to go over to her house and they said yes. (Thinking I was going to be there)
    Friday Morning-
    Asekd Kendal if she was still going with me and she said she couldn't because she was going with Sarah and Megan and a couple of other people. Then I got mad at Sarah and Megan because I thought they were ditching me.
    Friday at School-
    I asked Sarah and Megan what was going on and Sarah said they were going over to Kendalls. Megan saw my eyes getting watery and my face get red so she said your coming too and I was like no i'm not Kendal didn't invite me. They said yeah she did she's taking you. So I asked Kendal if she was taking me and she said I don't know if we have room in the car!!!! Megan and Sarah offered to canel but I said no because I was to upset to go.
    They game turned out to be no fun!! Which I was glad about!! But should I be mad at any one or was this just a misunderstanding?? Please help! Thank you!!
    No need to be angry with Sarah and Megan. Kendall, well that is a different story. Sounds like she is the jealous type. Don't be mad at her, feel sorry for her. Life is too short to be mad about much of anything really. I'm not saying to hang out with Kendall or anything, what she did was not nice, I just think there is probably more of a reason than she doesn't like you or she actually wanted to hurt you. She is a sad little person if you ask me. Be nice to her, but don't go out of your way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm going mad [ 1 Answers ]

I feel like I'm going mad and I don't know what to do. Although everyone thinks I'm always happy deep down I feel like killing myself. When I tried to talk to my friend it just all seemed pathetic and I ended up laughing it off and feeling ridiculous. I feeling like I can't breathe sometimes...

She is mad at me [ 50 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend and we hung out all last night till 5 in the morning with 10 other friends and we were having so much fun. But last night she started getting mad because I kissed her in front of her ex. I asked her before I kissed her if it was all right to kiss in front of her...

Am I mad or what? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok here goes I was with my ex for 2 years and we split up 15 weeks ago, he met someone else last weekend and I accept that and wish him every happiness. However I still love him and feel it would be cheating on him if iI met someone new despite it being obvious due to new girlfriend he not want...

I am Mad! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a problem w/ my mom she shows favortism towards her grandchildren! If I ask her she acts as if I am in the wrong. She also does little things to put one of my kids down.And she is always trying to find excuses to get mad at me. I am sick of her mean ways. Please Help I need some advice....

Was she mad at us? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old Shih tzu that I have had since she was 14 months old. We are her third home and final! I regularly have her groomed and have had her shaved a couple of times this summer and she does fine. This time she came home and peed on the bed! She has never done this before and I am...

View more questions Search