Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Sep 16, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Copyright law
    I was wondering, does anyone know if it costs anything to get something copyrighted? I just recently finished a story, and would like to have it published, but I would like to get it copyrighted.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Here ia a great resource site if you are in the U.S.
    Copyright - Resource Center

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Photo Copyright [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a limit to copyright protection for photographs found on the internet or even old library books? I cannot afford the fees some of these folks are asking!

Copyright [ 3 Answers ]

If there's a picture of someone in a public profile on a website, can I copy that picture? Can I post it? Can I use only a first name with the picture? Or is it atomatically copyrited by the person who's profile it is? Or do you have to file for a copyright on that picture?

Copyright Law Re: Music usage [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question about use of music in personal histories. If I shoot video of a family member or other individual performing a copyrighted song (such as Happy Birthday, or a wedding song) do I need to be concerned about getting legal clearance for the use of the music if the final video is only...

Copyright Law [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I have seen several galleries on the net that are composed of images clearly scanned from newspapers and magazines. How is this not an infringement of copyright laws. :confused: Is it because the site owner makes no financial gain from the images or do they have to get...

View more questions Search