Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nasha1010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
    Trying for baby but having odd symptoms
    Hope somebody can shed some light here. We are trying for a baby and my period was supposed to start on a Thursday, brown spotting started from Thursday through to Sunday. Sunday night red blood started. Now I've had odd cramping from Thursday to Saturday, not like a period. However Sunday night having slightly more painful cramps.
    HPT taken on Saturday morning with a negative result.

:confused:
    Nasha1010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 02:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasha1010
    Hope somebody can shed some light here. We are trying for a baby and my period was supposed to start on a thursday, brown spotting started from thursday thru to sunday. sunday night red blood started. now i've had odd cramping from thursday to saturday, not like a period. however sunday night having slightly more painful cramps.
    HPT taken on saturday morning with a negative result.

:confused:
    Regrettably I believe that I am not pregnant as a full on period has now started.
    Ellen2 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Hi I am Ellen,

I have had the same thing happen to me... I think I am about 4 weeks pregnant... but then I got my period... what do I do?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy symptoms,but tubal 9years ago after 6th baby [ 4 Answers ]

Hi,could I be pg after tubal 9 years ago?3 weeks late,all symptoms,but test negative.thank you

Odd Symptoms [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know if it's a pregnancy symptom or not, but I am so moody! Someone could tell me that I have something and my teeth and I'd probably cry!! My fiancé wouldn't quit bugging me and I started crying! I don't what's wrong with me, and now I feel fine?? Have any of you experienced...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

View more questions Search