Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpmalo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Transaxle gear lube type
    I have a 1993 ford festiva it has a 5 speed manual transmission, what type and weight is the gear lube for it?
    Thanks Jim
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Mercon V automatic transmission fluid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere L120 Transaxle [ 12 Answers ]

Is there a way to add hydraulic fluid to a John Deere L120 riding mower? Background: it's about 5 years old. This year it is having difficulty going up hills. I thought it might be the belt, so with the unit upright, I replaced the belt. Now, it won't go at all. I believe (is this possible?)...

Anyone have a cure for a broken heart that doesn't involve TV, lube&fingers or sugar? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: I'm totally confused... I don't know what I want out of life yet and I don't want this boy that I used to be with but I find myself missing him and I can't get over the fact that he isn't with me I want to start dating again because I'm not hideous I just can't get over him to the point...

Thinking about taking your car to Jiffy Lube? Think again... [ 6 Answers ]

http://mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vo...52183.200k.asx There is a special place in heck for the district manager.

Trouble shoot transaxle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, dave from Wisconsin, I have , I believe to be a 1993 sears lawn mower with a spicer transmission in it. The model for the lawn mower is-- 502.255090 serial no. 28403837. When I tied putting the lawn mower into any gear the mower would not move, I checked the belts and they're fine , I...

View more questions Search