Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kylemcg Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 09:10 AM
    My girl is a model now
    My girlfriend is now a model for some hair company and I know she is beautiful. Should I be worried about anything??
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 09:13 AM
    If she truly loves you then her job shouldn't have anything to do with your relationship. All you need to do is trust her. :)
    ConfusedandLost Posts: 93, Reputation: 26

Sep 16, 2007, 09:22 AM
    I wouln't worry about it too much... I have dated a couple of models and the only advice that I can give is this: 1. TRUST HER... 2. Don't reveal your insecurities about this situation to her... your mind will eventually start running wild and you WILL do something to mess things up... you will possibly get too clingy. Just enjoy the fact that your dating a model that loves you as much as you love her...
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Cool your GF is a model! Don't worry too much or your relationship will suffer. Stay busier with more activities i.e. Gym and seeing your friends.

Remember you're the catch!
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 12:14 PM
    Worried? maybe worry about if she's gonna share any of those free hair products with you.

i'd be most worried about how you may drive her away, if you start getting paranoid about her job.

Just tell her you love her and to have fun, and if she works with any guys (or girls) better looking than you, she has to bring you a candy!
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 11:22 PM
    I wouldn't worry there is a big difference between modeling for a hair company and for a fashion company, in fashion modeling your out meeting everone, changing in front of people, doing promotions, ex... hair company your basically told to sit and look pretty then you go home, no interacting or nothing like that... just be happy your with such a beautiful woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

What is an Engagement Model? [ 3 Answers ]

Could somebody explain or share with me an example of an engagement model? Thanks.

Need a girl translator [ 7 Answers ]

What does it mean when a girl is quiet. When a girl is laying on your stomach on the coach. What does it mean when a girl asks you to dance when she has a boyfriend. This has all happened to me o and last one what does it mean when a girl says so you want to go get some cherrie ends to see who the...

Need advise on getting my girl to have an orgasm [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I have began to finger my girlfriend she says its amazing but still haven't given her an orgasm yet I don't know how I should fix the situation. Need advise!

Model [ 7 Answers ]

Who is this modern femme fatale, a former model, appeared in two of the most-acclaimed crime films of the 1980s as well as a pair of groundbreaking TV crime dramas, and now teaches acting in Florida?

View more questions Search