Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imaqueen119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 08:58 AM
    ? Transfer students wondering.
    Hello~ Im a current student from city college in chicago, and it's just my step stone, intend to study in Northwestern University, wondering is it easier for me to transfer from city college to Northwestern OR should I transfer to Depaul first THEN transfer again to Northwestern??

THANK YOU!!

>.<
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 09:03 AM
    The number of students applying, your grade point averages and more all make a difference, "hard" does not mean it is not possible, you will not know unless you try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

F1 Students [ 2 Answers ]

Students on F1 visa from Czech republic are not exempt from paying social security tax and medicatra tax on OPT? Thank you

Performance of students [ 4 Answers ]

(1) The causes of poor performance of pupils in Social studies (2) The effects of poor performance of pupils in Social studies on education. (3) The solutions.

NY tax for students [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a student in NY state and worked at an internship last summer in NY. Also during 2006, I worked in NJ, which is where my home is. Which tax forms do I file? I thought I would file IT-203 for NY, the nonresident return, but there is a statement that says "If you maintain living quarters in NY...

Meditation for Students [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am currently a university student looking to start meditation. My marks first term were not the greatest and I believe a lot of it can be attributed to the fact that I generally lack an ability to concentrate. When doing school work, unless I totally isolate myself from all possible...

International Students [ 1 Answers ]

I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every...

View more questions Search