Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sammi69 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Is It True That Sex Feels Better.
    Is It True That Sex Feels Better When Your A lot Older, Than Being Young?:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 07:21 AM
    Hello S:

Nope:

excon
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Sep 16, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Hello.

It has nothing to do with age, as long as she is fully developed. Love Making is more mental then anything so it will feel great when you have your head together and are doing it for the right reason.

Dennis777
    Sammi69 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

It has nothing to do with age, as long as she is fully developed. Love Making is more mental then anything so it will feel great when you have your head together and are doing it for the right reason.

Dennis777
    Yes Of course.. Im Not Being Forced But Thanks For The advice:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 07:36 AM
    It was a lot better when I was younger, around 30 or so was the best years. So yes younger around 30 or so is really great
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 16, 2007, 08:07 AM
    I have to agree with FR_Chuck, it dose seem like it is more enjoyable around 30. Maybe because you become more confident and in tune with your needs as well as your partners.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Hello Padre and stonedude:

You both have my sympathies.

excon
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Sep 16, 2007, 09:15 AM
    Thanks excon but I don't need your sympathie and I'm not a dude.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 10:10 AM
    It gets better with age. And when you are with someone you love and knows your body it is good any way. It changes and it gets better.
    I'm 54 years old. It's still good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He feels smothered [ 9 Answers ]

I have been in a 5 month relationship with a wonderful guy who 2 days ago gave me the line “I feel smothered”. He has asked me to give him some time to clear his head. I have tried very hard in this relationship to do everything right – I feel I am the least needy, demanding & clingy person I...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Is it true that sex and love are separate for guys? [ 20 Answers ]

Yesterday I was having a discussion with my friends. And one of them said something like this "for guys, sex and love don't come together". I'm pretty sure generally speaking that statement is true, and there are exceptions. But for the most part is it true? She also said something like "If...

This feels wrong. [ 3 Answers ]

I've been talking to more and more to my friend, Aaron for while. Lately though I feel like he's been flirting with me. I already have a boyfriend, and he knows that. Aaron is nice to talk with, but lately it feels like he's been trying to hard to flatter me. Last night he had said "You are...

View more questions Search