Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nintayhe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 11:54 AM
    Can anyone tell me the answer to the 3 questions that trouble my heart?
    Question 1
    Will all my financial worries be solved soon, if so how soon?

Question 2
    The relationship on which I am in, is it the one?

Question 3
    How soon till Ashley comes home?
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 23, 2005, 01:57 PM
    Sorry, no I can't and I don't think anyone else can by just reading your plea for help. The true psychics usually can predict, but need to be in contact with you in person. There are many on TV and/or amusement parks who claim they can, but I can't see how they can get the 'vibes' they need to make such determinations. They can give you 'general' information learned with astrology, but the stars cannot always get right on the mark. I do follow my horoscope daily and it does confirm that I am the type my sign said I am, but I don't use it as a 'bible' and do my best on my own. So, if I were you, I'd take my life in my own hands, try your best to be positive and just maybe you might be able to solve the problems all by yourself. At any rate, Good Luck.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Sep 23, 2005, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nintayhe
    Question 1
    Will all my financial worries be solved soon, if so how soon?

Question 2
    The relationship on which I am in, is it the one?

Question 3
    How soon till Ashley comes home?
    Yes, in the next 35 years.

I see some possibility.

Sometime later but not if you have doubts.

:D
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Sep 24, 2005, 09:31 AM
    Hope
    Hope deferred makes the heart sick. You must understand the influence that governs your ability to attract what you desire. If you spend your energy on worries, that shall be your portion. Energy is not consumed, used up it is merely transferred. If you can learn to see yourself, financially viable and free, that will be your portion. Your energy will be directed unto that which matters most to you. Worries speak of defeat, whether you believe it or not, does not change the fact that your energy is misguided. Picture yourself debt-free, make the conscious choice to ensure it. Know where your money goes, know the difference between wants and needs. Provide for your needs, starve your wants as much as possible because you have a goal to achieve. One that will bring you the liberty to purchase whatever, whenever, without worry, guilt or debt. Until you reach that perspective, provide for your needs, get out of debt and stay out of debt. An abundance of money in itself does not erase financial worries, your mindset does. The way you view money, your practical applications of the resources afforded you constitutes whether financial worries will remain your portion or be a thing of your past. As far as this person, "being the One". Do you see yourself clearly in this person, when you see them, do you see yourself. Why are you attracted to this person? What does this person offer you, what experience have you gained from being in connection to this person? Always remember, there is an unfamiliar, yet confident knowing when you meet the One. You may not understand, be able to articulate but there will be a knowing that will bear witness with you, without doubt. If you are questioning, why? As far as the return of the above mentioned, I can not speak on that. If it is at all possible for you to initiate contact... do so... don't delay. If you are unable to... keep hope alive.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 24, 2005, 09:50 AM
    Like shenda said it's all in your hands, set your priorities and to be positive about it. The best of luck to you in achieving your goals. It is a joy to read her advice as she is so articulate. Shenda, you did it again!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

The Heart [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I have two questions The first is:Does blood flow to the heart muscle during contraction or relaxation? The second is:What are problems associated with a hole in the heart? Thanks:)

Why with all the readers they view but don't answer questions [ 7 Answers ]

Need to know why readers on askme only view requests and don't answer. Reni

View more questions Search