Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minnie23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 02:42 AM
    I want him back
    Hey its finished between me and my boyfriend for 3mts now annd its not getting easier we were going out 6yrs I want him back but I don't think he wants me I haven't said anything to him yet but his kissing other girls while I just can't move on help me
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 04:51 AM
    I think you two had better communicate a lot better, most probably. If you were together six years there must have been something that held you two togther.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 05:03 AM
    What broke up a 6 year relationship??
    Emma-x-123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Hey all you have to do is take him to the side and have a deep discussion with him! Tell him how you feel and that you think you should givwe it another try rather than going your separate ways then if he decides not to tack you back at least you know that you have to try and move on! Go clubbing with friends and have fun boy friends only want to know where you are and what your doing all the time at least now you can go out and enjoy yourself ! Be brave and take things as there thrown at you lifes full of complications and this is probably one of them tell him how you feel and good luck! Xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Plumbing back to back shower valves [ 5 Answers ]

I am plumbing 2 showers that share a wall (back to back). In order to get the hot and cold supplies to the proper side of each valve requires lots of twists and turns. I was advised by someone to just use ½” male threaded connectors on the supply lines (sweat fit to copper) and then simply use...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

View more questions Search