Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mortie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Irritable lips
    Hi,
    I take two micronor tablets each night (as I had frequent breakthrough bleeding when taking only one) and also take endep. Recently, after increasing the endep from 20 to 25 mg per evening, I woke with swollen and irritable lips. I've reduced the dose, the lip problem eased, but recurred some days later - even on the lower dose.
    Now I wonder if it's the medication, or something else, even the micronor. Can someone help me please? I have to wait for food or drinks to cool much more than usual at present, due to the irritation.
    Very grateful for any help. :)
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Sep 16, 2007, 05:10 AM
    Take lots of drinks
    Dehydration causes this problem
    Increase your water intake. And apply some balm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

Irritable bowel yeah it is hell [ 12 Answers ]

I'm planning a huge move 12 hrs away I have never been lived anywhere else my panic attacks are real bad but now? OMG I have diahreah they call it nervous stomach well for 4 weeks now I gave up on eating its not worth the misery I leave next week. I lost like 10 lbs and can't afford to lose one! I...

My lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm sort of in da process of getting wit sum guy, but I have a few queries about signs? what does it mean when a lad stares at your lips when you are smiling or talking? and he does compliments me, but sometimes nastily, today for example he said "hey never seen you in dangly earrings before"...

Fever/Mucus poop/ Irritable 5 month old [ 1 Answers ]

My son who is 5 months old on Friday is very irritable, has mucus poop and has been running a fever for the last four days. Fever is around 99.5. What do you think this could be? There is really no sign of teething, but heck you never know!

Discolorization of the lips [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to lighten or tone your lip color. I am a black male ex-smoker and my lips have become dark because of it.My skin tone does not match the color of my lips. How can I get my lips color back.

View more questions Search