Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2007, 07:01 PM
    It means that you are looking too hard for things to freak out about.
    kayyoss Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:05 PM
    No like, I never really noticed them until I was getting changed and saw like massive blue lines on my chest I was like holy **** where did those come from? Nah a lot has like got away from my head... mostly cause I'm sick right now. And I've been doing things to keep it off my mind.
    star3114 Posts: 234, Reputation: 44

Sep 21, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Chicky... take a chill pill and get a hobby... seriously. You are searching for things to freak out about. Find a better outlet for your time and brain power or you will end up driving yourself insane... literally.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Look... you've been told the answer several times over, including posts by our health expert.

Stop saying "but"... "but"... "but"...

no... an increase in ear wax doesn't mean you are pregnant, nor does a hangnail. Morning breath does not mean you have conceived, and neither does bad gas.

Well, my wife had AWFUL gas the week we think she conceived... and she was "lazy" (exhausted is a better choice) and she watched a ton of bad TV for a month... and she never watches bad TV.

So maybe if you are a lazy couch potato watching reality shows and hanging under a gas cloud, well then you might be pregnant.

Otherwise, back off the paranoia or see a doctor. Anything else is just looking for attention.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 22, 2007, 09:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayyoss
    what does it mean if like i can realllly like REALLY notice the veins in my chest area? like they were noticeable at first . . . but like now they are REALLY REALLY noticable.
    It may mean that you are dehydrated from that chest cold, you know, when you felt the bone behind your boobs.

Now look, stop grasping for straws. You would not get ANY symptoms of pregnancy this early. NONE!!

The first symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. If you are having "symptoms" it is most likely something else and should be checked by your doctor.

Since I have said over and over again that the first symptom is a missed period, and you haven't missed yours yet. I unsubscribe from this question. Please contact us again about this AFTER you miss your period.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 22, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Snap out of it you ignorant girl! Just don't have sex again and forget that this whole thing ever happened!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Sep 22, 2007, 09:28 AM
    Someone should really just shut this post down already!
    deytonsmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 12:42 PM
    15? Why??

I do hope that you are NOT pregnant and everything works out fine :)

Oh WOW I didn't see that it was 11 pages LONG!! Hahahahaha didn't read it all either
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Nov 30, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Sweetheart take it from me wait. I also don't want to preach to you but I got pregnant when I was 17 I love my daughter to death but there are a lot of consiquences that come from it. Enjoy being a teen have fun. If you do decide to have sex again please get condoms with spermicide and use a form of birth control. I don't know if you have a health clinic there but its confidential and they can help you there. I know that you probably hear this a lot but babies are lots of work and if your not ready for one you should take the precautions. Good luck Sweetheart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

I Need Help Asap [ 1 Answers ]

I got to answer this question by tomorrow please HELP "determine which of two colors (red or green) is darker and lighter despite despite different hue and different values"

Need HELP asap [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I just split up... we have an infant child as well. I need to know if I should move on or wait it out in hopes we can get back together. We currently are barely speaking after an ugly, ugly holiday season. :( His b-day is 2-11-69 Mine is 3-4-76 Any help would be...

View more questions Search