Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 07:56 PM
    18th birthday
    I don't know if this was the right place to ask this question but I will anyway.

My 18th birthday is coming up and I am very excited to see all my friends as I am attending college right now and haven't seen my friends for awhile and I am stuck on what to do for my birthday I can't think of how to celebrate and that is where my question is

Does anybody have any ideas on what I can do for my birthday??
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 12:35 AM
    Are you able to see the friends that you would want to on your birthday? Or, is the fact that you in college causing a problem with seeing them?
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 06:32 AM
    They all live in my home town and I'm not able to get back to see them as well as my family for a while but I probably won't see any of my friends until my birthday

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Study of foreign languages in the 18th century [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a paper on Gulliver's Travels for university and I would appreciate if you could help me with this question: Did people in the 18th century give any importance to the learning of a foreign language? Was it a normal practice to learn a foreign language? I am particularly interested in...

Delivered my son April 18th, Pregnant Again? [ 1 Answers ]

I gave birth to my son 6 weeks ago, I resumed having unprotected sex with my fiancé two weeks ago. I have had a constant stringy vaginal discharge without odor or itch... also in my last pregnancy I knew within days that I was pregnant, and feel I may "just know" again. In the beginning of my...

View more questions Search