Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irstyka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 06:09 AM
    Pshychic
    I Am currently doing a project at school, In technology I am making a holder for a crystall ball. For my written coursework I need to do research. I Was wondering if anyone who uses crystal balls could answer me.
    *What Is the Most Common Size Of Crystall Ball
    *How Many Sizes Are There?
    *What Size Is Yours?
    *What Do You Store Yours In?
    *Do You Think A Crystal ball Box Would Be A Good Idea?
    *Do you think you would buy one if it became available to buy?

If Anyone would reply I would be very grateful.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 24, 2005, 09:15 PM
    Irstyka
    I myself started with a small ball and found this not to be my main stay. Crystal ball is more a place to focus your energy. Mine comes to me differently. I have found other avenues to work better for me.:

But here is some good places to find your info
    "The Women"s Spirituality Book" by Diane Stein
    "Secrets of Gypsy Fortuneteling" by Ray Buckland
    Llewellyn's Magical Almanac, these are put out once a year. You can find the articles on Crystal Ball gazing and go back through previous years. But I think you will find the bulk of the info you need out of the first 2. The last one will take some digging. I purchase my Almanacs from Barnes and Noble.
    The Women's spirituality I found at my church sale and I am told it is hard to find these days. But I have seen it at a HalfPrice Books before and ran across one at a yard sale.
    Bucklands book I have had for years now it was one of my 1st. I don't even remember where it came to me from. But I have seen it at Barnes and Noble also. If you don't see it ask them, they will order it for you and get them in pretty quick. I hope this is a help. Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search