Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghost lover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutiebootie098 View Post
    Girl I Would Move And Beg Her To Death!!!:d
    I have a gift and I can talk to ghosts and if you want to get rid of it go to Google and look for the tap team they will tell you what it is and I am really sure its free
    ghost lover Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 09:36 AM

Um well I am haunted by a lot of ghosts I am not sure what they are I do not know if they are evil or not evil but there is one evil spirit I need help I can prove it beacause I have a sister in my room and she is handycap so she is like a baby in her mind so my mom buys her mirrors and baby toys and she has this fake phone and it turns on and off on and off every night it is messing with me lifting my hair pulling it punching but my mom says it is just my imagination and I have a gift I can talk to ghosts and when I tell them to go in front of the digital camera if they are children and there are two every time I take a picture
    mrjt Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2009, 11:08 PM
    Go to a christian church and they will guide you.

Oct 6, 2009, 11:13 PM

yes, you are dealing and evil that found entrance into your life by some sin someone committed in your house- either while you were there, or before your family moved in. There is no such thing as a ghost- just demons and angels (also God and his son Jesus). You must ask Jesus to come into your life and you must renounce the sin that brought the demon there. Like I said in a previous post, you need to go to a christian church (not catholic!) and they will help you. But it must be a christian church where the people understand how to cast out evil spirits. Also, go to christian sites about how to deal with evil spirits. Christ-faith.com is a good one. Cbn.com is a good one too.

God bless!

Email me if you have any questions. My address is [email protected].

Oct 6, 2009, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost lover View Post
    um well i am haunted by alot of ghosts i am not sure what they are i do not know if they are evil or not evil but there is one evil spirit i need help i can prove it beacause i have a sister in my room and she is handycap so she is like a baby in her mind so my mom buys her mirrors and baby toys and she has this fake phone and it turns on and off on and off every night it is messing with me lifting my hair pulling it punching but my mom says it is just my imagination and i have a gift i can talk to ghosts and when i tell them to go in front of the digital camera if they are children and there are two every time i take a picture
    It's an evil spirit. They it maybe drawn to your handicap sister. Sometimes people who are sick or mentally ill are vulnerable to demons who are seeking habitation in their body. The only way to really deal with an evil spirit is to ask Jesus into your life. Once you do that, then you belong to him. It is then that you have the power to command that demon to leave you alone. Say, "I rebuke you in Jesus' name! I plead the blood of Jesus against you!" It should leave then. Demon fear the blood of Jesus because it destroy their power when he died on the cross.

Also, you need to go to a christian church where people can help you.

Feel free to email me if you need help. My address is [email protected]

Oct 6, 2009, 11:19 PM

Sorry about the bad grammar. Should have proofread it first.
    gjeir Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2010, 06:24 AM
    In my opinion there are not such things as ghosts only demonic entities manifesting themselves any way they like. Nevertheless the only thing that makes them go away is faith the stronger the better. That doesn't mean they ll go away at once they tend to insist on what they like or want to do. I would suggest to bring home a priest on a regular basis and have him read prayers and cleanse the house. If things go worse at first this is because they don't usually like being bothered and they ll try to fight back etc. another thing you can do if you are a christian is to get yourself holy water in your house spray it and drink a small amount every day.also make the sign of cross before you sleep and each morning you get up before you do anything else. Try to read out aloud yourself anything from the bible especially the prayer that jesus suggested to his followers. Try to do that and see what happens.

In my opinion there are not such things as ghosts only demonic entities manifesting themselves any way they like. Nevertheless the only thing that makes them go away is faith the stronger the better. That doesn't mean they ll go away at once they tend to insist on what they like or want to do. I would suggest to bring home a priest on a regular basis and have him read prayers and cleanse the house. If things go worse at first this is because they don't usually like being bothered and they ll try to fight back etc. another thing you can do if you are a christian is to get yourself holy water in your house spray it and drink a small amount every day.also make the sign of cross before you sleep and each morning you get up before you do anything else. Try to read out aloud yourself anything from the bible especially the prayer that jesus suggested to his followers. Try to do that and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

Is my house haunted ? [ 45 Answers ]

Is my house haunted? Things keep moving around ill put them in one place then ill find them in another. My little boy who is autistic sees things but he can't tell me what he's seeing but stares and giggles. I hear my name called but when I ask who's shouting me no one in house has. I get strange...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I...

View more questions Search