Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcillis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 10:53 PM
    New Here, Have Some Interesting Question?
    Well, hey guyz. I am 18 years old male, live in New Jersey and have some question for you guys. Well, guyz I am half south asian and half european. My original skin complexion is somewhat fair to light. Until last summer, my complexion was great until I hit ACNE!! Since, obviously I wanted to get rid of it, I used proactiv for good 4 month during summer, from May to August, and I didn't wear any sunscreen on it. Well, till June my complexion was all right, until I decided to work, where I gave out flyers. The downside to this situation was that I had to stand outside in blazing sunlight for good 4 hours, 4 days of the week. Since then my skin hasn't recovered at all. I think it might have gotten a bit worse. My skin complexion now is pretty dark,and I hate it. Since last 2 months I have been using sunscreen (Neutrogena 30 SPF) and been taking mutlivitamins. I don't know but I think my skin hasn't got anybetter at all. I don't know what wrong with my freaking face. I try my best to stay out of sun as much as possible, and even if I am in sun light, I am no more then 2 or 3 minutes in it. Well, apart from that, I have been working out extensively from last 3 months (which I think shouldn't interfere with my skin complexion). By the way, I am planning on getting Whiter Skin, and just want to know if taking multivitamins or putting sunscreen 2 minutes before I leave might be the reason for my skin darkening even further. Lastly, I did stress a lot since last year, so that might be one of the reasons, I don't know though? So PLEASE people!! I REALLY NEED SOME ADVICE... HELP!!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Sep 22, 2005, 11:08 PM
    The sun,dear... the sun
    I think yours is a case of work hazard as you are constantly exposed to the sun! Most products work but it wouldn't do much good till you minimize sun exposure. Sunblocks are there to lessen the harmful effects of the sun but still, you can never prevent its darkening effect on your skin.
    arcillis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 10:49 AM
    I know about that already, so I did have minimized my sun exposure a lot since last 2 and half months, and have used sunscreen on daily basis. However, it just seems like my skin has gotten sensitive to sun a lot since last summer. Is there anythere I can do, and what kind of sunscreen should I use, SPF 30, 45?? And what brand name do you guyz prefer... THank alots I really would appreciate some advice.
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2005, 11:36 AM
    Some advice
    It is really important that you wear sunscreen every single day, just to get into the habit. Apply it at least 15 minutes before you leave your house in the morning and make sure you are wearing at least SPF 20. The sun damage is problematic because it can make acne scars worsen. A great product line for you would be Kinerase because it improves the skins ability to repair wrinkles, sun damage, and collagen loss. They make cleansers, sunscreens and repair serums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Interesting conundrum. [ 14 Answers ]

Christians believe in God, Jesus and a "spirit" Muslims believe in God, and although they do not accept Jesus as a saviour they do believe in him and accept him as a profet. Jews believe in God. Do not and did not accept him as a saviour and for his troubles, murdered him. Given the above...

Interesting tax questions... [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. I have been looking for some answers on this site for some of the questions that I have, but I have not been able to find them. Hopefully someone out there can help me out... We just closed an estate. My wife and I were beneficiaries. After 20 months, we finally got the estate settled. I...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

Any fun or interesting websites? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, I was wondering if any one knew of any cool, fun or interesting websites? All suggestions appreciated :)

View more questions Search