Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rohith2rohith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 09:57 AM
    MBA in singapore
    Hi everyone,

I'm currently doing my B-Tech in Computer Science in India right now. I would like to know about the good colleges in singapore that offer MBA courses. Could you please help me out?
    anoop007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 09:23 AM
    I ve just completed electrical engineering.INDIA
    Now, I'm planning to do MBA in abroad help me out

From which be school should I pursue MBA in abroad
    rajendra_557 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 10:11 AM
    I want to study in abraod with out having gre and tofel .is there any other way?I just completed my btech in 2007 in E.I.E(electronics and instrumentation engineering)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M.S Biotechnology in singapore [ 6 Answers ]

Dear all, I want to do M.Sc in biotechnology.I hold a 3year bachelor's degree with six months of internship.The core subjects in my UG were physiology,anatomy,biochemistry, pharmacology, microbiology,pathology,sociology and community medicine. I am interested to do a research based...

Caught shoplifting in singapore [ 25 Answers ]

I was arrested for shoplifting in singapore.. am on employment pass.. they have put me under offence 380 ch 244 and one more offence(misc.).. I was stelaing clothes worth $80 in one shop and in my bag unfortunately had 3 more clothes.. 2 with price tags of 225 $ each and one without tag.. but...

Civil rights singapore [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me information on civil rights in singapore,as I am doing an essay on it. I need more on their rights to vote etc. Thank you

View more questions Search