Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smeg Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Hair dye disaster
    I went to get my hair dyed light natural brown picked the colour and everything it came out a disaster! There was already a light colour in my hair that I didn't like and they thought to use two different colours anyway my hair is relli relli black at the top and roots and dark brown everywhere else its horrible! This was at a salon and is not what I asked and was very expensive but I don't want to return because I don't want it ne worse and have had bad expierences with salons already. Help me how can I remove this hideous dye. If I go to sallys and get a product will this really damage my hair? And would it leave my hair an even worse colour? Help!
    Thanks v much!
    geographymatt Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 12:42 PM
    I'd have thought if it really does look bad as you say that going back to the salon would be the best option and seeing whether they will sort it out for free seeing as it is their fault. Otherwise I guess you'll have to go to another salon and pay. I wouldn't worry too much about your hair being ruined, as long as you don't abuse it over a prolonged period it should be absolutely fine. But I do think you'd be better off letting the professionals sort it out (although ask for a different hairdresser this time!) rather than attempting to sort it out yourself, it highly unlikely they would mess it up again!
    smeg Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 11:13 AM
    Thank u 4 your answer but I would not go back what so ever my hair is a disaster it is brown but the women put in two colours I don't know why but she's dyed the whole front of my head and the roots black I've tried fading it it is not working! I no a hair dresser and she has offered to remove the colour and redye it but how damaging will this be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Red hair dye disaster:( [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: Please please help I'm 17 n been dying my hair since I was about 10.. My hair is naturally a light brown colour.. I always dye it darker.. and I decided to go for a dark redy brown colour.. I did it and hated it.. so the next day put a semi dark brown on wich toned...

Hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I have dyed and dyed my hair now for 3years. It all started when I used a wash in out wash out hair dye but it did not wash out. I heard that there is a stripped solution that can be done at the hairdressers, but I don't know what it is called and what effects and how much it costs. Can anyone...

Red hair dye disaster [ 2 Answers ]

I had dyed my hair for halloween 2006(BAD iDEA). The color was red. And my natural hair color was dirty blond. Now it is November 29th and on the box it said "comes out in 8-10 washes (temporary dye)" I must of took 60 showers and now my bangs are red/orange and my hair has a red tint to it! Im...

View more questions Search