Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hello Out There Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 06:47 AM
    What to do on a rainy day with your lover?
    Today it is raining outside... blah. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as what to do today, let me know.

Ps its also with my boyfriend so it got to be manly as well.

Thanks
    Cher13 Posts: 72, Reputation: 2

Sep 15, 2007, 10:12 AM
    I think having a lazy day inside would be really nice, both of you stay in pj's(or nothing at all) lay in bed talking, rent movies, cook a nice dinner... just a thought
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Play scrabble, it really is a good game or chess. Failing that kids boardgames can be a laugh as well.

Plan a holiday, look at all the sites for nice countries - even if you can't afford it!

Videogames, compete with one another.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by templelane
    Play scrabble, it really is a good game or chess. Failing that kids boardgames can be a laugh as well.

Plan a holiday, look at all the sites for nice countries - even if you can't afford it!

Videogames, compete with one another.
    I completely, utterly agree with you...
    When I saw the thread heading I thought.. "play SCRABBLE"!:D

And the loser could do something FUN to/for the winner...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lover? Or just friends? [ 8 Answers ]

OK here is my problem... Me and this girl have been really good friends. During most of the time we have gotten to known each other I have been with someone else and so has she so being just friends was perfectly fine with each other. However near the end of my relationship with my ex I started...

Trouble between my ex and new lover [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, 5 month ago I split up from my boyfriend of 3 years, he is also my neighbour which makes things harder as I see him eeryday, I started dating a gut 1 week after I broke up with my ex, my new boyfriend has said he loves me, I just can't seem to move on, I cry when I think about...

What should I do: get her as Lover/ Friend [ 1 Answers ]

I met a girl 4yrs back. On the first sight I fall in love with her. She was my classmate at my college. So I started up the relationship as a friend. She was goodlooking and intelligent. Anyway through several ups & downs we carried on our relationship. But at the end of 2nd yr she got married with...

My Aunt's.Lover? [ 2 Answers ]

My Aunt is only 4 years older than me. I love her to death. She has 2 children that she does not have custody of. She only sees them on the weekends she can afford to. She lives with her mother, my grandmother. She has numerous problems. I would love to help her, but she doesn't listen to me. For...

My lover wants space? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everybody. My girlfriend and I have been going out for 8 months now and found ourselves falling in love with each other just 3 months into the relationship. We are both in our 2nd year of uni at oppostie sides of the country and both have very demanding courses. When we're both at home during...

View more questions Search