ajayshukla04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 04:58 AM
    Keyboard problems
    My key board few key are not working

It is fujisu siemens lap top
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 15, 2007, 06:11 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread, so I've moved this to its own thread.

Second, you need to define what you mean by not working.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keyboard problems [ 2 Answers ]

I didn't know if this was the right bit but it seemed to be, but, my keyboard has one problem. A few buttons are working at opposites the @ shouldn't be shift+2 because it's a brit keyboard and " shouldn't be shift+' they're just being bad lol but if anyone knows how to make my at sign appear...

Laptop keyboard problems [ 7 Answers ]

I have an acer and am having weird things happen with the keyboard The following keys when pressed produce a collection of characters Pressing a gives /. nf and sends it to the top of the page or window being typed in Pressing the caps lock key gives # ';mhg where ';mhg goes to the line...

Keyboard problems [ 2 Answers ]

My laptop keyboard has a problem when I press A it gives Q to me. What happen on it?

Laptop keyboard problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all Please help. My laptop has started generating random characters when I am writing an email. At the end of some lines there looks to be a carraige return symbol and at the end of others there looks to be a number nine type symbol (althought it isn't a nine). A central dot is also...

Code 19 Error - Keyboard Freeze Problems [ 2 Answers ]

I recently removed several unused programs from my computer. Somehow it seems this process corrupted my registry. Touching any key on my keyboard now freezes the mouse pointer. Oddly enough the mouse and computer work fine until I touch a key on the keyboard. Processes already run continue to...

View more questions Search