Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student007 Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Help!
    I'm a first-year business student, who currently knows nothing of business (no high school business courses are required or even recommended to attend this school). I'm having trouble understanding a plethora of business-related terms (trusts, dividends, options, to name a few). Does anyone know a site where I can get a reader's digest, "business for idiots" type overview of some business terms?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2005, 12:54 PM
    There's scads of them out there on the net.

Here's one.

And here's a list of many more.

Hope this helps! ;)
    dachsonish Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2005, 03:38 PM
    Recommendation for B-school
    I am currently in MBA school also. I have 2 more classes after this semester and I am done! I can't wait!

But in regards to you updating yourself in B-school... just check out a few websites on the specific topics you need to know.

In regards to dividens, options and that it looks like you should go to your school or on a website and look up finance as the topic... you can catch up fast!

Good luck!

--D
    RustBucket Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 02:30 PM

QuickMBA: Accounting, Business Law, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Management, Marketing, Operations, Statistics, Strategy is good other wise just Google the terms for a definition and or wiki answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search