Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karmaratti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 08:34 PM
    He left me for a job:but claims to love me w/all his heart
    :confused:My boyfriend and I live in CA. about a month ago ,my boyfriend of one and a half yrs, got a call from 4states away LA. To apprentice under his uncle who happens to be president of this co. and "grow professionally" (an offer he couldn't refuse) The catch was he had to go & stay w/uncle alone, four states away! Both his mom&uncle pushed this. I feel like they saw him getting serious in a relationship and yanked him away. He left our happy little family about a month later, both me&our dog were crushed. He swore he'd be back in a year when this is over, calls every week. To tell me he loves me and our dog but NOW can't promise when or if he'll be back.. even though he calls frequently to tell me he misses and loves me&tells me he would love to come back to us and continue our life together when he has a career foundation... but won't make any promise of the heart, "because he doesn't want to let me down if he has to stays longer". Every night is agonizing I don't want to push him to make a choice but I need reassurance in order to wait for him. What would you do? We had a healthy loving active lifestyle before this/never fought/athletic/joked around/compatible in all dept.He's 24 qnd I'm 30 both fire signs. Am I missing something here? Help :confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 06:25 AM
    He must not be as ready as you to have a relationship, or wouldn't you be there with him?? Or was it your choice to stay?
    What would you do?
    I would be getting my own life and happiness together and not wait for him to comeback, whenever that might be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he love messing with my heart? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone I would like to share with everyone my huge fiasco if you would like to call it like that. A few months back I dated this guy that I loved so freaking much! He meant everything to me he had the whole package he was just perfect. At the same time he found out that he was good...

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Heart To Heart (BBC News) [ 4 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHD Devotees, Just thought I'd share this news story with everyone as I thought it was pretty fantastic! BBC NEWS | Health | Woman face-to-face with own heart Goes to show how important organ donation can be! :) And this one, that literally made my skin crawl;

My email address is still active after I have left my job [ 5 Answers ]

I worked at a hospital as a director of a department treating patients. My email and internet access password was connected to download programs we used to access patient records. I left that job last May and I have recently found that they hae my email address still open using my password for...

View more questions Search