Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    G4-450 Posts: 175, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 04:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganite
    "We" is God talking to other Gods?
    Really

For a moment there you had us all fooled that you believed in ONE God and one God created all Humanity, but I guess the greed makes people like you come up with all kinds of arguments to divide humanity into the groups in your head like other racist like you.

Well we all learn something new every day don't we MORGANSTINE, the polytheists.

WE IN THE KORAN IS GOD and his Mighty ANGELS, SAME ANGELS MOSES INVOKED AND ALL THE PROPHETS, ESPECIALLY THE ANGEL KNOWN AS THEE HOLY SPIRIT "Gabriel" (JIBREEL in ARABIC)
    [2.97] Say: Whoever is the enemy of Jibreel-- for surely he revealed it to your heart by Allah's command, verifying that which is before it and guidance and good news for the believers.
    [2.98] Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His angels and His apostles and Jibreel and Meekaeel, so surely Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers.

This explains why you dabble on with other phlosophies which where based on single grouped out times and generations of people in short lived cultures.

BUT... its clear in the koran that if you believe in one God your on the right path, and for the hypocrites who have taken other Gods are promised the same curses sinners heard from the mouths of David and Jesus in aramaic tongue, maybe this is why they where scared to publish the gospels in the original languages they spoke, because they where probably Godless SUPERSTITIOUS SINNERS.

KORAN
    [2.163] And your God is one God! there is no god but He; He is the Beneficent, the Merciful.

[4.155] Therefore, for their breaking their covenant and their disbelief in the communications of Allah and their killing the prophets wrongfully and their saying: Our hearts are covered; nay! Allah set a seal upon them owing to their unbelief, so they shall not believe except a few.
    [4.156] And for their unbelief and for their having uttered against Marium a grievous calumny.
    [4.157] And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Jesus (Isa) son of Marium, the apostle of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like JESUS/Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.
    [4.158] Nay! Allah took him up to Himself; and Allah is Mighty, Wise.
    [4.159] And there is not one of the followers of the Book (bible) but most certainly believes in this before his death, and on the day of resurrection he JESUS (Isa) shall be a witness against them.

[2.159] Surely those who conceal the clear proofs and the guidance that We revealed after We made it clear in the Book for men, these it is whom Allah shall curse, and those who curse shall curse them (too).
    [2.161] Surely those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers, these it is on whom is the curse of Allah and the angels and men all

[3.61] But whoever disputes with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say: Come let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and our near people and your near people, then let us be earnest in prayer, and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

All these Chapters pointed to the sins people commimted as blasphemy, users, polythiesm and clearly also stated there place with God up after many chances to repent and why this life on earth is the place and only one to do it.

So, get over your race hate games MORGAN, its nothing to do with races aganst races, its all one GOD.

[2.62] Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
    [2.112] Yes! Whoever submits himself entirely to Allah and he is the doer of good (to others) he has his reward from his Lord, and there is no fear for him nor shall he grieve.

See how there is only one God?

All you have to do is learn a semitic language and drop Latin which brings the name God into Gender properties like false Gods and Goddesses when God (ELOHIM or ALLAH) does not stand for (male or female) genders or and means the creator and sustainer of pre-ordeal energies which he is not anything onto his creation here on earth or out there in space.
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 25, 2005, 07:49 AM
    G3-340 - Bush and my freedom
    Bush is not the leader of my country. Guess again. So far you are batting 000!

"So far i posted information in my topics and with out even asking why anyone came to there concussions you attacked them for it, this could not be more biased and un helpful to learn anything from another."

Your concussions have affected your thinking.

Offering a different view of something is not 'attacking' but 'discussion.'

MORGANITE

:cool:

Sep 25, 2005, 10:05 AM
    Its more accurate then the Bible because its Supposed to Be God's word, through his angels and a prophet/messenger, not blended up with peoples words and interpretations.

Match the parts of the bible and you got a perfect match of the same God of the Koran, who even in the bible casted Terror into the hearts of evil doers and clearly stated that Good people do not have fear of death for they know there meeting with there lord is a good day not a terrifying one for going to hell.

Gen.35 [5] And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.

Lev.26 [16] I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror , consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Deut.34 [12] And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.

Job.6 [4] For the arrows of the Almighty are within me, the poison whereof drinketh up my spirit: the terrors of God do set themselves in array against me.

Jesus
    "I say to you that to everyone who has, more shall be given, but from the one who does not have, even what he does have shall be taken away.* As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

"Do not think that I have come to send peace on Earth.* I did not come to send peace, but a sword.* I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35).
    Unless these repent

Qu'ran

[5.39] But whoever repents after his iniquity and reforms (himself), then surely Allah will turn to him (mercifully); surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
    [25.71] And whoever repents and does good, he surely turns to Allah a (goodly) turning.

Luke.15
    [7] Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.
    [10] Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
    My point is if you actually compare the bible with the Koran you will realize that the bible DID NOT SURVIVE all these centuries, 60+ thousand books from the bible have not been added, hands down.

But the God of the Koran is the same God of the Bible, only fighting was ordered when Mohammed was under attack several times and after this only against those who had broken the worlds first PEACE treaties they signed.

As for these changes your all talking about, they had been added into Islamic law after the Jews continued to break there treaties by been a threat to peace and practicing proxy wars as we have witenssed since the last century with Zionist and before with the Crusades.

These new islamic laws have been added after the evidence of the Koran, and treaties which where signed but breeched many times to demonstrate the rights for a islamic pro administration for all faiths to preserve peace.

Today you will see that Jews are still allowed to practice in places like Syria and Jordan but there are limits to this because "in the past" they paid there own tax rates for there own crime bills for there own lifestyles like christians with alcoholic problems which are the cause 90% (650,000 per year in the U.S.) of the Domestic Violence, Rapes and problems with woman Beating, divorces and other things which are the reason for higher taxes then Jews and Muslims and evidently a threat to Peace in the middle east which Islam kept with all faiths the longest, especially in Spain (800 years) until a ethnic cleansing of arab Jews, muslims or Christians took place with the crusades.

Today, we are witnesses against Israel for continuing to break there treaties since Zionists returned to Israel by crossing the borders into Christian and Muslim lands and committing crimes against humanity. its no wonder Islamic countries passed new laws with this evidence as a example that nothing has changed with them since the ethnic cleansing of the children of Israel who where liquidated into one tribe, Judah, the lost and cursed tribe who thinks getting this land will bring them closer to peace after breaking there agreements with there neighbors in 1945...

Oct 7, 2005, 09:07 PM
    G4-450 Mac
    For Boston Jews, actions speak louder than words
    By Shmuel Rosner

Although the evenings have already turned a little cool, and it rained in the middle of the week, the famous turning of the leaves in New England is still not on view in the parks of Boston. But that isn't important. Eshato Kabeda and Noah Mentesnot would not have noticed it, anyhow.

They were rushed to the offices of the Jewish community in downtownBoston almost as soon as they got off the plane  and went right to work. They only arrived here on Tuesday, and by Thursday the job had to be finished.

Wearing a scruffy, beige windbreaker, Kabeda, who looks a little disheveled himself, makes his way into the conference room, and is followed by Mentesnot, who is carrying a blue backpack.

Nancy Kaufman is up and down and all around, flitting around them like quicksilver. They are the visitors from Haifa; and she is the host from the Boston community, the executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council. She barely sits down before beginning to talk, rapid-fire.

"We've done a crummy job," she says. In her mind, the immigration of the Jews from Ethiopia, including the Falashmura, who are black, should have been completed long ago. She attributes the fact that Jews still remain there to an all-round feeble performance by everyone - everyone, including American Jewry, which hasn't made enough of an effort, including Israel, which dragged its feet. Kaufman has no problem saying that Israel has not acted properly. Nor does she have a problem with the fact that she, from her office in Boston, is promoting a policy whose results will be seen far, far away, in Israel.

Clearly, the issue is important to her. And the Boston Jewish community not only talks, but also does. A new project sponsored by Boston is to begin soon in its adopted city, Haifa, with the "full integration of the Ethiopian community in Israeli society," its ultimate goal, no less.

Some 750 Black Ethiopian families live in the city and another 150 will arrive, God willing, when the rest of the Falashmura immigrate to Israel. Kabeda and Mentesnot are the Haifa community representatives who have come to finalize the details of the plan, having already spent months working on the draft. The concluding meeting is scheduled for Thursday evening. Once there is a plan, the funding will be allocated and it will go into the execution stage. And the way Kaufman is speaking, it is hard to believe that it won't happen.

The outcome of the Falashmura story is known to all. There are only differences of opinion as to why it happened.

A few months ago, the Israeli government decided to bring to Israel the 18,000 Ethiopians still occupying the transit camps, which would afterward be closed. The Chief Rabbinate has already ruled that the would-be immigrants are Jews, despite having converted to Christianity.

The United Jewish Communities of North America (UJC) has already announced a major fund-raising campaign. The umbrella organization has pledged $100 million.

<snipp>

"No blacks allowed in Israel" I heard you say.

Huh?

MORGANITE

:)

Oct 7, 2005, 10:52 PM
    YUP, they where rejected several times and that is a fact, so why the hell would you post the same old fake jew story which was written AFTER these terrible racist discriminations?

Throughout most black societies today, there are Jews who are not accepted by the worldwide community of Rabbinic Jews. They are known as Black Jews, and the movement they represent is known as Black Judaism. Originating in the post-Civil War southern states, the early leaders of this movement were motivated by oppression and racism to migrate north. They came into contact with Rabbinic Jews and the Judaism they represented, but Black Jews and Black Judaism were rejected.

See Jesus attacked these same evil Rabinic ideas and stated that All man belongs to God and not that God belongs to Man, he further stated that if they do such crimes God will choose another nation which will keep his word from the children of Abraham, that nation is Islam, so whether you like it or not I or you have no say over this.

Judaism turned into a cult which supports paganism, many Jews admit that they only see rabbis once a year if at all.

But in Islam, they allow anyone to be muslim or to practice there own faith, providing that there community pays the taxes for there own systems if for example alcohol is legal and there crime ratio is so high as the u.S. with 600,000 rapes a year and 80% of them are alcohol related.

You lied again and you proved your a Zionist wanna be Jew, you will never be nearly a real Jew if your a zionist, this is because zionism's movements are rooted on racist motivations of religious fanaticsm, so it is like another name for nazi, KKK, on and on.

Many Ethiopians in their 20s and 30s, who were born in Israel or immigrated at a young age, admit that although they passed the military “melting pot” they still feel different and unwanted in Israelis’ hangouts and prefer to hang out in their own places. For many, going to black clubs is not in defiance or rebellion, as is often portrayed in the Israeli media, but because they are forbidden from going to “Israeli” clubs and not allowed to fit in. However, most of them admit that Ethiopian teenagers today have given up the attempt to belong and go to places for “Ethiopians only.”

“Where can they go?” asks Adamka. They see their older brothers still going to black nightclubs, so what can they do? I tried to fit in and go to Israelis’ places, but did not succeed.” He says Ethiopian youngsters today start going to black music clubs and dress as rappers from a young age, among other things as a result of MTV clubs.

“The young Ethiopians feel lost in Israeli society. They have served in the IDF and many go to university, yet they cannot integrate. Many stay to work within the community. They cannot manage to get out,” says Shabtai.

“The youngsters see their elder brothers go to the army, try to escape from their neighborhood, but cannot find work. Why should I make the effort, they think, and remain cloistered in their own society. They no longer want to fit in.”

So there faith has been rejected !

this was what Israelis said= Comments

Why should they be allowed? They belong in Ethiopia, not in Israel. They are only blacks who practice Judaism; they are NOT Jews. I think Israel has the right idea.
    -------------------
    As Benjamin Disraeli, dead prime minister of 19th Century Great Britain said: "Race is everything", and he was Jewish.
    ------------------
    What does the Anti-Defamation League and The Southern Poverty Law Center have to say about Jewish racism against blacks? Funny, I didn't hear anything about this on ANY of the TV networks. What about all this brotherhood stuff? How come it only applies to honky?
    -----------------
    One of my best friends is Jewish (white/semitic variety) and lived for a year in Israel where she worked as a daycare worker/school tutor. She worked with a number of Ethiopian Jewish kids and said that, not only the kids, but she herself, would frequently get dirty looks when they went out in the street. She also said that (to a lesser degree)some Ashkenazic Jews looked down on Sephardic Jews. Very much a liberal, she was upset to see this because Jewish identity should be based on maternal lineage or conversion, not biology. "Racism", it appears, is everywhere.

----------------------
    This is yet another example of why it is a huge mistake to import large numbers of African settlers into our country. I don't care if it's the US, Israel, Britain, or France: African immigrants are an infection.
    ---------------------
    Paul Gottfried, a Jew, writes about the notorious double-standard of Jewish groups such as the ADL - he disapproves of them:

"I believe that American Zionists should be reconsidering their inconsistent positions, instead of ganging up on Judt. Abe Foxman and the Anti-Defamation League, for example, make themselves ridiculous and vulnerable when they denounce those who oppose the granting of drivers licenses in California to illegal immigrants as far-right anti-Semites—while they simultaneously defend Israel as a “Jewish state.”

Tony Judt’s politics are not mine. I believe that Israel should remain predominantly Jewish and that the U.S. and Europe should remain predominantly Euro-American—and I support whatever is necessary to achieve these objectives"

http://www.vdare.com/gottfried/zionists.htm
    ------------------------
    to Say= "Jewish identity should be based on maternal lineage or conversion, not biology." means what?
    ------------------------
    As a Jew, I have no problem with the above comments except for those which associate Zionists with multiculturists. All of the Zionists whom I know, including myself, are rightists on every issue. Please don't confuse Jewish liberals with Zionists. Liberals expend enormous amounts of energy on lobbying the US government to pressure Israel to give up land and make other concessions in the name of peace. Their solution is always surrender, whether here or in Israel. For much more, please see JTF.org.

Posted by Mike Berman at 4:51 PM on January 16
    -------------------------
    I am horrified at the racism black jews have to put up with in Israel. The only way to stop the oppression is to encourage Israel to open it's borders to Africa. Once you have oh lets say 100,000 black Africans per year immigrate to Israel the jews can be cured of their racism

Of course there maybe some bumps in the road to correcting Israeli racism. That's why racial inter-marriage between jews and African-Israelis should be encouraged . Think of all those nice Jewish girls having in their wombs a black baby. In a few generations when one thinks of a Jew one will think of someone with more or less african racial features , it brings a tear to my eye.

Ending Israeli racism through racial inter-marriage is a dream that we can accomplish and seeing that the jews were nice enough to launch similar programs in America and Europe I think it's the least we can do.

Posted by mark at 9:39 PM on January 16
    ---------------------------
    Apparently Israel has none of the "civil rights" laws that burden the US and still has freedom of association. The story makes repeated reference to Ethiopians being barred from clubs but does not suggest that this is illegal.

Posted by seelow heights at 12:27 AM on January 17
    ---------------------------
    It is very interesting how some posters felt that those Ethiopians should just stay in Ethiopia. Too bad whites didn't follow such advice when they savaged the cultures of Africa, India, China, you name it century after century.

Has anyone asked how those of Palestine felt about Jews moving in and setting up a country for themselves?

All this talk about crude hip-hop culture. What about the Punk Rock movement where spitting on the singer is a form of praise. The Death Metal movement and mosh-pits, the drugs, sex and rock and roll movement where groups like KISS brag about the thousands of women they bedded. Please. Think of your own short comings before you talk about others.

Posted by Ursula at 6:35 PM on January 20

------------------------------

Racism plays a big role in Zionist/Judaism today, and as I mentioned many times before from my work in Broadcast for the most powerful Jewish people in America, the problem is real and the public is simply going along so what can good people do to stop wars and crazy foregn policies like Bush's for oil?

Oct 9, 2005, 05:37 AM
    How can anyone believe anything you say? You make a statement that there are NO BLACKS IN ISRAEL I send incontrovertible proof that there are. You withdraw from your former 'are NO' position and struggle quantify, but you give your oinion without any facts.

There is a racist at work here, but it is not me. Put your own house in order.

MORGANITE

:eek:

Oct 9, 2005, 01:20 PM
    How can anyone believe anything you say? You make a statement that there are NO BLACKS IN ISRAEL I send incontrovertible proof that there are. You withdraw from your former 'are NO' position and struggle quantify, but you give your oinion without any facts.
    Show me where is said blacks where not in Israel, your such a bigot and racist that you can not tell the difference between faith and diferent people becuase of your God Complex, read it again red neck, I said they where rejected by people for there faith and equal rights just like the Jews where rejected by Nazis in Germany verbally until they moved innocent people into death camps, if racist like this have it there way then peace would not make sense for them to claim they are religious, did you read carefully what Israelis said about collored Jews?

There is a racist at work here, ---> MORGANITE
    :
    Yeah there is a racist at work here, you already posted enough proof that your Pro zionists by your cheap hopes to claim that arabs and or muslims are dangerous, just Like HITLER with the jews, how much more racist can you get then this. and you got all this from believing liars like George Bush..

Every thing you stated about Islam has never been proven, as much as your claims to defend Judaism, in-fact, nothing you share here calls for Unity and is simply bias so why not prove your at-least not so attached to your posts here with yourself righteous ambitions?

It was coming to you Moraganite, some one had to slap you all over the place for taking advantage and posting in forums like everyone is a dummy, so why not just post the truth and come together in peace about all this, not enough blood shed for you yet?

Oct 9, 2005, 03:53 PM
    [QUOTE=G4-450 [/QUOTE]

Your mind is so mixed up that you can not think straight. You forget what you have written, then when it is brought to your attention, you can't remember it, and say I am lying.

I will leave you to stew in your own fetid juices.

MORGANITE

Oct 10, 2005, 10:04 AM
    Ah ah, now you're a mind reader too, hmmmm, bet you can not tell your head from your elbow.

Since when did you become the right guy all the sudden, you're the only one who lies around here Mr.Pro Zionist with your bitter hatred for arabs of any faith (islam, christianity or Judaism), your attacking arabs is racist period.

Why not get a real job an work like everyone else, the one you have now online is only going to get you into more trouble then you can handle, as we see.

Interesting Logic you zionists have below:

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

Sraelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

Oct 10, 2005, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by G4-450
    ah ah, now your a mind reader too, hmmmm, bet you can not tell your head from your elbow.

since when did you become the right guy all the sudden, your the only one who lies around here Mr.Pro Zionist with your bitter hatred for arabs of any faith (islam, christianity or Judaism), your attacking arabs is racist period.

why not get a real job an work like everyone else, the one you have now online is only gonna get you into more trouble then you can handle, as we see.

Interesting Logic you zionists have below:

Rabbi Yaacov Perrin said, "One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." (NY Daily News, Feb. 28, 1994, p.6).

Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").

sraelis annually take part in a national pilgrimage to the grave of Simon ben Yohai, to honor this rabbi who advocated the extermination of non-Jews. (Jewish Press, June 9, 1989, p. 56B).

Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg declared, "We have to recognize that Jewish blood and the blood of a goy are not the same thing." (NY Times, June 6, 1989, p.5).

It sounds as if the Zionists, the Idiot Islamists, and the Nazis have a lot in common.

I have never met an Arab I didn't like. You are not an Arab. You are an apostate Muhammedan and your fate is told in the Koran.

Oct 11, 2005, 09:22 AM
    I would like you to post a surah from the koran where it says that the fate of "G4 450" is told mister Morganstine.

So far your fate is all you that you have left and keep gambling in this life according to all scriptures, of-course you can always change before it is over.

Oct 11, 2005, 10:22 AM
    Satanic verses
    I would like you to post a surah from the koran where it says that the fate of "G4 450" is told mister Morganstine.
    This sura seals your fate because you betray Allah and the Koran, and because Islam is a prison with no way out. Once a person enters that prison, he cannot leave it alive.

"Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the apostates? Allah has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allah has made to go astray? And he whom Allah has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance). They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Aouliya (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Aouliya (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them" (Surat An-Nisa 4:88,89).

This verse means that if a person says the Islamic Shahada: "I testify that there is no God but Allah, I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah," he cannot change his mind. If he does change his mind, he will be executed or beheaded as has happened many times in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and other Islamic countries.

Islam is a religion of intellectual censorship. In Islam the democratic right to free thought and individual decision concerning religious matters is totally denied. We have more than one example of that intellectual censorship.

The first is Salman Rushdie. Salman Rushdie was born to a Muslim family in Bombay, India, but has spent much of his life in London, England. He wrote a book entitled The Satanic Verses. Muslims thought this book was an insult to the Prophet Muhammad and Islam so Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini issued an order to assassinate Rushdie and promised $5 million to the one whom would kill him. Khomeini, Iran's spiritual leader at that time, said in a statement read for him on the radio in 1989: "Anyone who died attempting to kill Rushdie, he promised, would go straight to paradise."

The second is Dr. Farag Foda, the great author who was assassinated in Cairo, Egypt in 1993 because he wrote many books exposing the true face of Islam and Islamic society. He was accused of being an apostate Muslim and was shot and killed in front of his son.

The third is Professor Nasr Hamid Abu Zeid, who was accused of being an apostate Muslim because of his books about the Koran. The court in Egypt ruled that he must divorce his wife, Ibtihal Younes. He fled from Egypt and is now living with his wife in Holland.

The fourth is the well-known Egyptian writer Naguib Mahfouz, who became the first Egyptian to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. Muslims stabbed him in front of his house in an attempt to kill him. The man is over 80 years old. They wanted to kill him because they thought that he insulted Muhammad in his novel, "The Children of Gabalawi."

It is of great importance for any American or any secular Muslim to know what kind of society he or she will live in if fundamentalist Muslims rule. The Taliban, Afghanistan's former ruling Islamic movement, is an example of this extremist militant faith, which is based on a literal interpretation of the Koran, wjch shows in their way of life.

In Afghanistan under the Taliban, any woman who showed more than her eyes was savagely flogged by so-called men. In Saudi Arabia, a woman is banned from driving a car or from walking down the street without covering all of her body except for her eyes. Where is the freedom?

Christians who went to Afghanistan to help the poor and the sick with food and medicine were arrested and jailed because they had Bibles and Christian cassette tapes.

In Saudi Arabia Christians are banned from holding worship services let alone building a church.

In the meantime, Muslims are taking advantage of the American freedom and building hundreds of mosques on American soil. Where's the balance?

In Sudan more than one million Christians were killed by the Islamic government in Khartoum.

In Algeria, thousands of Muslims were slaughtered by militant Muslims with no regard for life. This is barbarism.

Today we are hearing on radio and television many Muslim clerics saying that Islam means peace. But the word Islam means "submission" and a Muslim is one who is in submission to Allah.

Their goal as stated in the Koran is to bring the entire world into submission to Allah and the Koran and have a global Islamic empire.

"Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the apostates?

Allah has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allah has made to go astray?

And he whom Allah has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance). They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another).

So take not Aouliya (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad).

But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Aouliya (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them"
    (Surat An-Nisa 4:88,89).

What insane barbarism!

You G4-450, who do not even have an Arabic name, but is named for an infidel computer, have abandoned the principles if Islam and teach an aberration of it, so you are an apostate, and I issue a Fatwah upon your head that can never be rescinded.

MULLAH MORGANITE (ABDULLAH)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2005, 10:31 AM
    Wow, the above makes the whole catholic priest/pedophile thing seem like a small blip on the radar - no wonder the Vatican had no issue with covering it up. Then of course there are the crusades...

Seems like the safest course is to eschew organized religion and just be a good person and treat others well.

Oct 11, 2005, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Wow, the above makes the whole catholic priest/pedophile thing seem like a small blip on the radar - no wonder the Vatican had no issue with covering it up. Then of course there are the crusades ...

Seems like the safest course is to eschew organized religion and just be a good person and treat others well.
    Well , with out taking any side here, honestly, Morganite does sound like the very people he hates, the muslims. in fact he insists to convert everyone to a muslim now.

Just read the whole post he made above himself with out any idea about the koran but his motivated religious fanatical intentions, I have to say your right, be good and be happy.

Notice how he hates muslims and islam for been the ones to keep the abrahamic faith as it was BEFORE organized religions started.

But that will take more time to understand. yet I agree that you have to have your free choices to love God and not the way Morganite preaches lies about others.

Oct 11, 2005, 10:49 AM
    This sura seals your fate because you betray Allah and the Koran, and because Islam is a prison with no way out. Once a person enters that prison, he cannot leave it alive.

"Then what is the matter with you that you are divided into two parties about the apostates? Allah has cast them back (to disbelief) because of what they have earned. Do you want to guide him whom Allah has made to go astray? And he whom Allah has made to go astray, you will never find for him any way (of guidance). They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Aouliya (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold of) them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Aouliya (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them" (Surat An-Nisa 4:88,89).

This verse means that if a person says the Islamic Shahada: "I testify that there is no God but Allah, I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah," he cannot change his mind. If he does change his mind, he will be executed or beheaded as has happened many times in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, and other Islamic countries.

Islam is a religion of intellectual censorship. In Islam the democratic right to free thought and individual decision concerning religious matters is totally denied. We have more than one example of that intellectual censorship.
    Hmm, I think if the ALLAH of the koran is the ALLAH of the bible then Jihad sounds like this in aramaic,

Jihad started with the Bible!

"All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman. (From the NIV Bible, 2 Chronicles 15:13)"

"Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:17-18)"

It's odd how one of the 10 Commandments says "Thou shalt not kill (or murder). (Exodus 20:13)", and yet, the bible ordered the killing of innocent children and non-virgin girls by the mass!

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. (The Noble Quran, 2:190)"
    The so-called "Jihad" Noble Verses came for specific times and places. They don't apply for all times and everybody! I can't slay you, a non-Muslim, just because you're not a Muslim. The pagan Arabs were very hostile people and only knew the sword as an answer. Many wars were imposed upon the Muslims, and thus, it is only normal and natural to find Noble Verses that deal with these specific hostile situations. But the Ultimate and Overall Message of the Noble Quran is PEACE, as clearly proven in the Noble Verses above.

SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN THE BIBLE
    "Samson said to the servant who held his hand, "Put me where I can feel the pillars that support the temple, so that I may lean against them." Now the temple was crowded with men and women; all the rulers of the Philistines were there, and on the roof were about three thousand men and women watching Samson perform. Then Samson prayed to the LORD, "O Sovereign LORD , remember me. O God, please strengthen me just once more, and let me with one blow get revenge on the Philistines for my two eyes." Then Samson reached toward the two central pillars on which the temple stood. Bracing himself against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other, Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived. (From the NIV Bible, Judges 16:26-30)"

The first is Salman Rushdie. Salman Rushdie was born to a Muslim family in Bombay, India, but has spent much of his life in London, England. He wrote a book entitled The Satanic Verses. Muslims thought this book was an insult to the Prophet Muhammad and Islam so Ayatollah Ruholla Khomeini issued an order to assassinate Rushdie and promised $5 million to the one whom would kill him. Khomeini, blah blah blah"[/I]

The second is Dr. Farag Foda, the great author who was assassinated in Cairo, Egypt in 1993 because he wrote many books exposing the true face of Islam and Islamic society. He was accused of being an apostate Muslim and was shot and killed in front of his son.
    You forgot to mention that Rashid admitted that he found these documents and used them to publish a book, he just took advanatage of it and also tried to cover it up, Rashid lives in NY and fear of his life, if he did the same things to the Vaticin I am sure the same would be carrid out on his life.

You're a liar morganite, you know very well this man took advantage of using of zionist in th us to get a book published in america, where they lobby hatred against islam.

It is of great importance for any American or any secular Muslim to know what kind of society he or she will live in if fundamentalist Muslims rule. The Taliban, Afghanistan's former ruling Islamic movement, is an example of this extremist militant faith, which is based on a literal interpretation of the Koran, wjch shows in their way of life.

In Afghanistan under the Taliban, any woman who showed more than her eyes was savagely flogged by so-called men. In Saudi Arabia, a woman is banned from driving a car or from walking down the street without covering all of her body except for her eyes. Where is the freedom?

Christians who went to Afghanistan to help the poor and the sick with food and medicine were arrested and jailed because they had Bibles and Christian cassette tapes.

In Saudi Arabia Christians are banned from holding worship services let alone building a church.

In the meantime, Muslims are taking advantage of the American freedom and building hundreds of mosques on American soil. Where's the balance?
    please post proof, and first the answer to my previous post, you hypocrite...

AND, again--_> your been a racist Zionists here, you mean to say there are no christian (nazi) or jewish(zionist) fundamentalists who wish death and even have the world hostage today? Ni try hypocrite, I can't make up my mind what you are but you sure isn't a honest person,

MULLAH MORGANITE (ABDULLAH)[/QUOTE]

MULLAH MORGANITE (ABDULLAH) ha ha ha ha ha ha, when all else fails you pretending to be a muslim, I never hear any muslim say the Chinese race is the best race on earth, basically this is what you said a few times before, claiming I could not of been chinese and sit around to listen and agree with you like they do, so kind are they, maybe you should ask them how they feel about you, liar.

Oct 11, 2005, 03:44 PM
    MULLAH MORGANITE (ABDULLAH) ha ha ha ha ha ha, when all else fails you pretending to be a muslim, i never hear any muslim say the Chinese race is the best race on earth, basically this is what you said a few times before, claiming i could not of been chinese and sit around to listen and agree with you like they do, so kind are they, maybe you should ask them how they feel about you, liar.

I do not claim to be Muslim.

Mullah is Arabic for a male religious teacher. A Mullah is a man recognized as having a religious education, similar in most ways to a Rabbi in Judaism.

In India, the Middle East, and North Afica Mullah denotes a Muslim teacher or reader of the Koran, and traditionally an expert on Islamic law. But I live in none of those places

The basic meaning is a title of respect for one learned in the sacred law.

So, wrong again. :eek:

Oct 11, 2005, 10:44 PM
    Ha ha ha

India has tons of Muslims silly boy, saying someone is wrong again, get a clue and stop crying about your short comings.

Are you going to ever make up your mind about living in peace with others or do you still support war criminals like Bush who defends torture and murder after lying that it ever happened for years. :eek:
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 7, 2005, 12:30 AM
    Hard to believe India has anything left after the rape it went through with Islam,
    Best estimate at this point is 80 million dead .
    Islam has an unbeleiveable amount of blood on its hand from Yatribe to today unbroken mayhem Islam is an obvious fruad.
    Islam is what happens when a street gang kills the cops (the meccans who decided to put and end to his pirate act)and grows without restraint.
    Islam has no right to any legitimate complaint about anything any more then the crips or the bloods.

Nov 7, 2005, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KAOSKTRL
    Hard to believe India has anything left after the rape it went thru with Islam,
    best estimate at this point is 80 million dead .
    Islam has an unbeleiveable amount of blood on its hand from Yatribe to today unbroken mayhem Islam is an obvious fruad.
    Islam is what happens when a street gang kills the cops (the meccans who decided to put and end to his pirate act)and grows without restraint.
    Islam has no right to any legitamate complaint about anything any more then the crips or the bloods.
    It is a internationally known fact that India was raped by the English colonialism, just like others who where religiously as well as mentally in the U.S. and around the world.

Islam freed the indians while the English murdered them in america, remember?

You post only reflects a poor judge of character, especially racists.

Fo changing you id and posting a 2nd me I would like to see where you will make a positive change, do you have any evidence other then what I posted? So far ISlam is the religion Jesus spoke about and invited people to, anyone who finds peace boring and rejects it is poisoned by evil and are not to be trusted.
    KAOSKTRL Posts: 119, Reputation: 0

Nov 7, 2005, 10:48 AM
    SIMPLY PUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT OR A LIAR
    best estimate so far if 80 million hindus died at the hand of Islamic imperial jihad

Hinduism's losses

There is no official estimate of the total death toll of Hindus at the hands of Islam. A first glance at important testimonies by Muslim chroniclers suggests that, over 13 centuries and a territory as vast as the Subcontinent, Muslim Holy Warriors easily killed more Hindus than the 6 million of the Holocaust. Ferishtha lists several occasions when the Bahmani sultans in central India (1347-1528) killed a hundred thousand Hindus, which they set as a minimum goal whenever they felt like "punishing" the Hindus; and they were only a third-rank provincial dynasty. The biggest slaughters took place during the raids of Mahmud Ghaznavi (ca. 1000 CE); during the actual conquest of North India by Mohammed Ghori and his lieutenants (1192 ff.); and under the Delhi Sultanate (1206-1526). The Moghuls (1526-1857), even Babar and Aurangzeb, were fairly restrained tyrants by comparison. Prof. K.S. Lal once estimated that the Indian population declined by 50 million under the Sultanate, but that would be hard to substantiate; research into the magnitude of the damage Islam did to India is yet to start in right earnest.

Note that attempts are made to deny this history. In Indian schoolbooks and the media, an idyllic picture of Hindu-Muslim harmony in the pre-British period is propagated in outright contradiction with the testimony of the primary sources. Like Holocaust denial, this propaganda can be called negationism. The really daring negationists don't just deny the crimes against Hindus, they invert the picture and blame the Hindus themselves. Thus, it is routinely alleged that Hindus persecuted and destroyed Buddhism; in reality, Buddhist monasteries and universities flourished under Hindu rule, but their thousands of monks were killed by Ghori and his lieutenants.

Apart from actual killing, millions of Hindus disappeared by way of enslavement. After every conquest by a Muslim invader, slave markets in Bagdad and Samarkand were flooded with Hindus. Slaves were likely to die of hardship, e.g. the mountain range Hindu Koh, "Indian mountain", was renamed Hindu Kush, "Hindu-killer", when one cold night in the reign of Timur Lenk (1398-99), a hundred thousand Hindu slaves died there while on transport to Central Asia. Though Timur conquered Delhi from another Muslim ruler, he recorded in his journal that he made sure his pillaging soldiers spared the Muslim quarter, while in the Hindu areas, they took "twenty slaves each". Hindu slaves were converted to Islam, and when their descendants gained their freedom, they swelled the numbers of the Muslim community. It is a cruel twist of history that the Muslims who forced Partition on India were partly the progeny of Hindus enslaved by Islam.

http://sarvadharma.org/Museum/Articl...icgenocide.htm

How is this a continuation of

"The Prophet (Muhammad) said: 'Do not stone the adulteress who is pregnant until she has had her child.' After the birth she was put into a ditch up to her chest and the Prophet commanded them to stone her. Khalid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and there spurted blood on the face of Khalid and he cursed her. The gentle Prophet prayed over her and she was buried."
    (Hadith No. Muslim 682)

this?

John 8:7. So when they continued asking him, he lifted himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Let me guess, You don't follow hadith , and I take the Quran out of context and Im a bigot , right?

Fo changing you id and posting a 2nd me i would like to see where you will make a positive change
    When your cat walks across your key board think about editing it so you at least give the appearance of lucidity .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't trust him [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We had some problems like all marriages, I thought but last Xmas he decided he wanted the divorce because he was not in love with me and could not leave like that anymore. He wanted freedom. He changed his mind about two months after that. He asked me...

Should I trust him? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a hard time trusting people in general but I'm dating my ex again after 3 years of not talking we broke up the 1st time 3 years ago because he cheated on me and I don't take that crap but I took him back a 2nd time and the same thing happened and now I'm dating him again 3 years later for...

Trust [ 7 Answers ]

I have been cheated on and beat since the age of 16. I am now 32 yrs old. How do you put all that behind you and trust a man?

How Can I Get Him To Trust Me Again? [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my boyfriend and I got into a huge fight. I have always had problems trusting the guys that I am with. I don't know why, but I always think that I can't trust them. Anyway... we got into a big fight one night and I had always told him that I trusted him. I have always trusted him. The...

Koran [ 2 Answers ]

THE KORAN A concise summary The Koran consists of 114 chapters or Surahs. The Surahs are subdivided into verses, altogether 6200. The shortest Surahs have three verses (Surah 108 and 110), the longest has 286 verses (Surah 2). The Surahs revealed to the Prophet in Mecca are earlier and...

View more questions Search