Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wakeaskquestions Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Basic insurance
    I need a sleep study done for me to treat my sleep apnea. My girlfriend need a Cat Scan done for her headaches. Does basic insurance cover that? If not, what kind of insurance am I looking for? Where can I get it?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 17, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Basic health insurance will cover diagnostic tests (like CAT scans or sleep studies), but how much you pay out of pocket depends on which coverage you select. If you are looking to buy it on your own, you can purchase any amount of coverage you need. Many policies are 80/20, which means insurance pays 80% of the cost, you pay 20% of the cost.

Inquire from your auto or home insurance companies, they often offer discount rates. You could also try local companies or larger ones such as Blue Cross Blue Shield. Call each, and they'll quote you a price.
    wakeaskquestions Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Very helpful, thanks!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 18, 2007, 07:18 AM
    You're welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Involved in accident without insurance but she had insurance [ 12 Answers ]

I live in PA. An older lady hit my car per the police report it states that she turned directly into my driverside of my car as I had the right of way. My car was damaged & I was hurt. I contacted my insurance company they told me my policy cancelled 3 days before the accident but its OK now...

Basic wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I only want to know where the key ignition positive and negative wires go(just 2 wires) I have a B&S 18 HP MODEL 422707. Thanks Jack

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

This is the basic need [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that friendship is importment in life or not because I have no friends. Should I have a friend or not, if yes than how?:rolleyes:

Basic [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that is a teenager and programs in Qbasic?

View more questions Search