Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leatherseats Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2005, 04:45 AM
    Sanity Solutions
    I am making the transition from a life of business to one of a practicing scholar and my mind is like a ping pong ball. After 30 years of trying to "make it" in business, I decided last February to go back to school and add the "why" to my "how" experience. I have one more semester (4 courses) and about 30 essays to go before I get my bachelors. Then, I am interested in pursuing a masters in creativity and innovation (critical problem solving, lateral thinking, etc)

So, what's the problem? I still need to earn an income and am anxiuos about taking the wrong fork in the road. I am a self-starter and not concerned about making things work once I get my degree. But, in the meantime, I need to pay the mortgage and I really don't want to return to my previous business life. The dog-eat-dog world is NOT for me.

Any ideas? :confused:
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Sep 24, 2005, 08:51 PM
    Leatherseats
    You seem to contradict yourself. I am confused at trying to read your post. Let alone any energy to pick up on. But from what I see its get a job already what are you waiting for.
    If the dog eat dog world is not for you then what are you doing in college in this endeavor.
    If you are to be practicing scholar the mind ping pong ball thing shouldn't be a problem for you. You should know what to do with all that, or are you thinking too much and not doing.
    Action! You can't pay your bills what do you do? Go to work, have a yard sale, do chores for someone. Just do it!
    It's a means to an end. What job matters not!
    And get into religion somewhere. Get outside, take a break. Open the windows of your mind. Free it of the big Ego in the way. A lot of this is ego talk, are you writ in the water? Are you for real? Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solutions to acid rain [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing a report on the solutions to acid rain. I am wondering if anyone could help me find some solutions for acid rain and also tell me what it is. Thank you so much for your help! Also another thing that would be a big help is if you could gives me ideas on how to present my report. EX:...

Please help save my sanity! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all... I broke down at 4 this morning... I just couldn't take it any more. I couldn't get to sleep because of the 'running' water from the toilet. I had looked on a web site before going to bed... it sounded simple enough! It said the floating ball or the rubber flap thing needed...

Please help me save my sanity 80's movie [ 2 Answers ]

OK this is what I can remember... I believe the movie is from the early to mis 80's There was a girl I believe she has two sisters and she is at this little cottage where her and her sisters are watching these babies and the babies get sick and vomit... I also remember a well and a guy singing...

View more questions Search