Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caption Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 06:07 AM
    You like general meeting?do you think it is waste of time?
    You like general meeting?? do you think it is waste of time? Someone like meeting, also got someone hate to meeting.how about you??
    hilaryfortnum Posts: 49, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I don't mind general meeting but I prefer more specific pre-arranged meeting. For example, I enjoyed bumping into my old schoolfriend Keith Masters outside WH Smiths the other day, which I guess was a more general meeting, however, I much preferred meeting my best pal Terry Corbett in the Red Lion, as agreed, which was a more specific meeting.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 07:01 AM
    General meetings gets those little neety greety information out of the employees, anything annoying or something you want to improve.
    vacwm Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Meetings for specific purposes tend to be more controlled and efficient. Yet, general meetings are important for many reasons; among them are: building trust, improving team relations, listening to side chats, hearing employees opnions outside corporate politics...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meeting my 12 year old daughter for the first time. [ 10 Answers ]

I haven't seen my daughter since she was a year and a half old. What do I say and how do I go about it. I've missed seeing her so much. Especially since I have another daughter with another woman and watching her grow up has made me miss my first one more and more each day. I want to make things...

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Performance Reviews are a Waste of Time [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Is there any way that I can avoid Performance Reviews? The reviews do not lead to a pay rises and are generally based on how much you are liked by your colleagues rather than how well you perform (or are allowed to perform) your work. These reviews have caused me a great deal of stress...

Meeting my 12 year old daughter for the first time. [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't seen my daughter since she was a year and a half old. What do I say and how do I go about it. I've missed seeing her so much. Especially since I have another daughter with another woman and watching her grow up has made me miss my first one more and more each day. I want to make things...

Connecting second floor waste to main waste stack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have new new modular cape that had the first floor plumbing complete, and the second floor stubbed, and want to know the right way to connect the second floor waste drain which was installed in the house, to the main waste drain. The main waste drain comes up verically from the basement floor...

View more questions Search