Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicky2002 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Tied up with 3 guys
    Ive recently just started a relationship with a really nice guy.
    I like him but I've started having sexual feeling for my ex boyfriend.
    My ex and I broke up 3 months ago because he cheated on me and I thought I had gotten over him but hadn't and I'm still in love with him and I don't care that he cheated on me because I wasn't even completely sure that he did.
    Before I began my new relationship that I am in now I had feelings for my ex boyfriends best friend who is also one of my best friends... Confusing I know. We saw each other over the long weekend and hooked up but had decided we wouldn't go out, but still hook up and just not tell anyone about it except for 1 or 2 of our close friends.
    Now that I have started this new relationship I have been too scared to tell my close friend about the relationship and have been avoiding to talk to him.
    And now that I have started having feelings for my ex again and less and less for my current boyfriend I'm so confused and completely messed up.
    If any one can help me in this I could really use it :confused: This is a disaster zone
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Get away from all these guys and take some time on your own to figure out what you want. Because you obviously have no idea, and you'll never be able to look at what you want with these guys constantly around you.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Honestly, I wouldn't date ANYONE for 6 months and see a therapist during that time. You are not tracking towards a relationship in a healthy fashion.

Could be unresolved issues from growing up/past or life skills.

You need to get on track so when you are 40 you are happy.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 14, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Wow, to have that much power over men must really be something.

I bet it makes you feel like you are so darned popular. But.. how you feel when you are alone at home is a different thing.

I think that you are glad that your ex wants you back because it gives confirmation of your power over him. But can you really enjoy being with him or did it just feel good that he 'ran' back to you because you are the 'best'.

Does this feel like you are in some competition? You are in competition with yourself only.. and it does not really matter who these guys are right now.

Once this competetive stage wears off, you will feel worn out and more confused than you are now.

This is only my opinion dear and I don't judge, but I think you should take a better look at what you really want in life and set some goals. Too much running around can stress you out to no end and it's not healthy.

Take a break and figure out what you are 'running' into.

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:11 AM
    Stay out of relationships until you can figure out what you really want as you are one confused female at this time. One that has no clue what she wants right now. You are in danger of falling for anything at this point and it may not be very healthy for you.
    nkychic Posts: 180, Reputation: 70

Sep 15, 2007, 12:33 PM
    I agree with everyone who has posted. You need to give relationships a break! You have WAY too much going on. You need to step back and look at everything going on. Take some time to figure out exactly what YOU want. You have the potential right now to hurt too many people if you keep this going on! It's not fair to any party involved (including yourself) to keep this going.

Good Luck

<3 Leslie
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Classic TITLE of this post though "-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Thinking about getting tubes tied [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, I am new to this and need some advice. I am 21 years old and I have 2 beautiful children. I have a boy and a girl what I always wanted. I seem to be very fertile because they are only 18 months apart. I have been taking the pill to prevent having another child and have been thinking about...

Tied my retained earnings to last audit [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know who to tied my retained earnings to the last year audit I have previous audit.

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search