Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mk1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 03:51 AM
    How to get a degree after diploma
    I have done my diploma in mechanical engineering in 2005 passout. And I have two years of expirience in marketing industrial products. Currently I am employed. But I want a degree. So please suggest me number of ways to get a degree.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 07:12 AM
    If the same course offers mechanical engineering degree, then I guess you just continue from where you left off. I don't think you'll get any exemptions unless you did similar training at work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get degree after diploma [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I sailing as mercantile marine as chief mates and have diploma in nautical sciences However I want to continue my further education and for which I would need Graduate degree in any field By any means is it possible that I upgrade my diploma Or can get admission in to 3rd year of any BSc...

After diploma [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am santosh, I am diploma holder in Information science. I want to complete the BE at part time means evening college is it possible, were is the colleges are their

Diploma mills [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, My question is about diploma mill from some institutions, I would to understand ''Unaccredited institution'', Does it means that they grant Diploma mills? Thank you in advance for your clarification Edouard kamangaza

Avoiding "degree mills", seeking real degree! [ 9 Answers ]

I started as an education major in the State University of NY Oswego. I made an unusual, and perhaps unwise decision to put my learning in first place, and made no efforts to get a degree. I read "Pedagogy of the Oppressed" by Ivan Illich, and got turned on to his untraditional, radical approach to...

View more questions Search