Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Sep 14, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Homecoming problem
    OK so me and my best guy friend had decided to go to homecoming together and then this kid asked me out the other day now everyone is expecting me to go with him but I asked the my friend before he asked me out and if I don't go with my boyfriend him and all my friends will be mad but if I don't go with my best guy friend he will be mad so what should I do should I just not go to homecoming altogether?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 05:41 AM
    Why didn't you tell the second guy that you already had a date? Did you agree to go with both of them?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Sep 14, 2007, 12:56 PM
    You agreed to go with your friend first, so you need to stick by that.

It depends on your friends, but is it possible to ask the 2nd guy if he wants to join you and your friends and all show up together?
    Dnovy521 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I think you should stick wit your original home coming date. Don't worry I already posted a homecoming problem on here too. Just tell your friends that you already agreed. I'm sure they will understand

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homecoming information [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone give me any tips for homecoming? Its like a month away but why not start early! Like should I get a limo? What should I wear? What should I do? etc... Thanks!

My daughter and homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is in 9th grade and is going to homecoming. What should she wear and where do we shop to get it? We are in LA.

Happy Homecoming [ 5 Answers ]

Hope you all don't mind me sharing - I just hate crying alone. But this time, not so much sad tears. Video shows a sailor making a surprise homecoming to his son at school. Warning: Have the tissues available. May they all come home soon and just as safe. MSNBC Video

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Homecoming Hair Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay... So I really need help with my hair for homecoming this year. I've looked up tons of searches but I can't find any type of hairstyle that isn't too much for my type of hair. I really just want something simple... My dress is Black and white. The black part is lacy and it's a white/cream...

View more questions Search