Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummyx2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 02:22 AM
    Why am I with him?
    Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years we have a little girl 4months and my son 2years (from another relationship). Since 6months into the relationship he has cheated on me with 3 different girls one being my best friend at the time. He seems to cheat when I can't give him sex. The first time he cheated was 2weeks after I gave birth to my son, we stayed round my dads for a birthday bash. My best mate rang as she had an argument with her partner and wanted to stay the night. As I was at my dads my dad asked if she would like to stay at his with us so she did. Sleeping arrangement were difficult so me my partner and best friend slept in my dads king size as it was the only bed and sofa available. It was me my partner and best mate (in that order) in bed with my son in his cot next to us. Stupid me thought I could trust them and I needed to sleep on the end to have easy access to my son as I was breastfeeding at the time. I woke up feeling movements in the bed I didn't want to turn round as I knew what was going on I just led there stiff not being able to move crying quietly until I just stood up got my son and went to my dads room. I gave my dad my son to hold went to the bedroom shouting at them I know what you were doing with me in the same bed. I don't know why I couldn't move or say anything before. Maybe if I did I would have stopped them just before they started anything? After that my partner cheated with a 16year old and a 15year old while I was carrying his daughter. After every time I took him back I don't know why I think it was to choose the easy option and just forget what happened but I can't forget and I can't leave him. I want more for my kids than live with a single mother with no money but I don't want them living in a horrible family where the father goes out with different girls while the mother stays at home. I keep thinking of my kids and I'm torn. I know others would have left the first time he did it but I really don't know why I won't. Someone please help
    ellebelly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Hi I've been married twice,both time my hubby cheated,I kept taking them back time after time,and woke up one morning and said to myself enoughs enough,get rid,you will never change a cheater hun,you deserve better than that,there's always someone out there for someone hun,and times a great healer,you will find someone that treats you like a women should be treated,I'm 46 now and so glad I did it,with support of your friends and family you will be happy without him,think of yourself hun for a change,good luck xxx
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Until your miserable enough to want better for yourself, you will be stuck with this loser and never be happy. It is you who must make up your mind, a take control of your own life, and seek to move forward.
    ellebelly Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 08:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Until your miserable enough to want better for yourself, you will be stuck with this loser and never be happy. It is you who must make up your mind, a take control of your own life, and seek to move forward.
    Hi yes I agree with you,she needs to leave him and start a fresh,plenty more fish in the sea,and she meet someone who will treat her with respect the way woman should be
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Sep 15, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Hey, was this guy also going to bed with minors?

after that my partner cheated with a 16year old and a 15year old while I was carrying his daughter.
    If I were you, I'd think of what this jerk will do when your daughter grows up..

You really need to work on your self-respect and your survival instinct. Those kids of yours' will not benefit from a father like that. He will likely continue his behaviour and probably will be caught by some husband or father someday. When the news gets out then, it's on all of your family.

Look to the future and clean house.

Sorry, girl, but the 'staying for the kids' is an OUTDATED excuse. There are children today with only one parent and they do just fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search