Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 05:35 PM

I think "Nightmare on elm street" is probably the scariest movie I've seen but the sequels were just funny I quite like "They" and "Darkness falls"
    I find a lot of Japanese horrors scary
    angelfacekillah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skell View Post
    Quentin Tarantino called this the scariest movie ever. Ive never seen it but ive heard its good.

Wolf Creek

Wolf Creek (2005)

Wolf Creek (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Have a look and tell me what you think. I'd be interested to know!
    Wolf Creek was not scary at ALL. I only watched it because of the Quentin Tarantino quote on the cover. I don't get scared easily at all though... I can't even remember anything scaring me besides The Descent, and I only jumped once during that movie.
    angelfacekillah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2009, 08:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 900295 View Post
    Lmao I saw the shining but the only thing is I didn't find it scary lol. It was funny to me but I'm not normal :P
    Haha, you're just like me. Nothing scares me. And I was so bored watching The Shining... that movie was not scary at all! I don't even understand why it's a horror movie.
    shelldis Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Loads,

Visit this site and it will list them for you, 70's hrrors are the best.

70s Horror Films A

Personal Favourites include..

The Strangers (2008)

Carrie (70') Stephen King

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (70')

The Thing
    Brautiee Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2009, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar View Post
    I was just wondering ... not wanting to steal the thread or anything ... but do you think horror movies effect you more as you get older?

I mean, when I was young films like 'The Exorcist' made me laugh because I didn't really understand it!

Now, when 'Silent Hill' came out, I went to see that and it absolutely ruined me for weeks!

Or do people think that it's just that horror films are getting better?

Well when I saw grudge, I laughed. And now I think .that would scare the crap outa me now
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jul 27, 2009, 03:31 AM
    Check out "The Blair Witch Project." It is filmed to look like a documentary and will make you not want to go camping for awhile. The fact that just about every other word is a curse word is also pretty scary...
    urbancowgirl7 Posts: 84, Reputation: 4

Jul 27, 2009, 04:49 PM
    "Shutter" (2008) really freaked me out! It was wonderful. I'm also surprised that no one's mentioned a single true life serial killer movie. The scariest one I've ever seen is Ted Bundy (2002). That movie kept me up for DAYS and I still triple check the locks and every single place someone could hide before I go to sleep at night... it really messed with my head! It's WONDERFUL though! I hope you have fun with a scary movie marathon!
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Gremlins...
    liverpool75 Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 09:05 AM
    To be honest I wanted to ask that question as well,no point now.ive seen all the suggestions and don't think any of them are that scary.most are old and dated.its hard to find a good scary film these days.directors seem to concentrate on core instead of a real scare or storyline.I think any horror film that's based on a true story plays with your mind is about the best.if you find a really good jumpy 1 that will scare the hairs off your head please let me now I'm on a quest to find one myself.what about the exorcism of emily rose.thats not a bad film with a few good jumpy bits in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Favorite old horror movies [ 4 Answers ]

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite old horror movies from the 60s, 70s, and 80s are... plus I'd like to see if there's a movie someone loves that I haven't seen yet! I like many of the old movies, but I think my favorites are: 1960s: The Innocents, Carnival of Souls 1970s: The Exorcist,...

Horror movies [ 1 Answers ]

Do horror movies fall under this category ? And if so, has anyone ever seen the 1963 movie Black Sabbath with Boris Karloff ? It was the scariest movie I ever saw.

My sister is a control freak! [ 10 Answers ]

Hey my sister is like a right control freak she don't let me do anything like if she sees me with my boyfriend she tells me to break it up I can't do anything without her permission help Arsenalroxmyworld :confused: :confused: :confused:

Am I a control freak - or just sensible? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello All, I was browsing through Google and I found this forum, and actually found a topic that was similar (yet not so similar to the question I had) but here is my question: I have been with my girlfriend since technically July but she went to college in Semptember in Kansas. She didn't...

I'm a freak overprotective girlfriend [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend who the first 2 years of our relationship treated me bad and lied to me however the last year and 1/2 we have been growing and he has been great however I have a hard time forgeting the past pain and am very overprotective always want to know where he is going... ect. And sometimes...

View more questions Search