Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherenek Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Rare old horror movie I saw in Cuba
    I saw a movie when I was around 7 or 8 (in Cuba) I'm 34 now.It was my first horror movie and it became very famous in my country. I think it was British but I might be wrong.There was a blond woman who is murdered and then she came back with a mask (like decomposed face) hunting men. One of the scenes she threw flowers at a guy and they turned out to be a black cat that scratched all his face. One of the scenes was pretty strong for us because one of the victims had the testicles cut off. There was a cemetery and a church and everything was very Grey. I think that at the beginning one doctor is examining her naked body and puking a needle on her eye or something like that. These images never erased from my memory and there is no way I can find this movie anywhere.

A Cuban with nostalgia of old rare movies from the early 80's. :)
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jan 27, 2008, 01:32 AM
    I believe the answer is La Maschera Del Demonio or the mask of satan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

It's a horror movie! [ 8 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the...

Horror movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?

Looking for an old horror movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Hell I need an expert. Looking for a movie title from my childhood. 60s or 50s ?Horror/monster movie. It takes place on an island. The island has villagers, a town and a very private research center that is off limits. The research lab is doing cancer research, I think, and their experiments go...

Searching for an old horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am searching for a movie from the "Creature Feature" era that scared the pants off me as a child. (I am sure that I would laugh at it now but back then I was a kid and it made a huge impression on me.) I am guessing that the movie was from the 30's or 40's but I am not sure. I recall that...

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search