Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsMac2003 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 08:44 PM
    How to find a person's number in numerology?
    I was wondering, they say to get your "number" you take the letters of your full name, find the corresponding number, add them all up etc to get your NUMBER...

So, with a woman or anyone who changes their names for whatever reason, do you use the name given at birth or their current legal name?

Also, for example Dave. His given name is David but he goes by Dave or Mac... do I use his given name or his preferred name?

Thanks!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 29, 2007, 06:35 PM
    You use your birth name for the primary. But if and when you want to go deeper into it you can use the current name you go by.

Free Numerology Online - Life Path

Free Numerology Readings - The Basics of Numerology

Do your own numerology reading and learn as you go - introduction and Life Path.
    PsycoticPyro Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2007, 02:07 PM
    What I have always done was take the persons full (first, middle, and last) real name (i.e. David instead of Dave), add up all the numbers of the letters of the name, and divide that by the number of letters in the name and you get your Personal Number. Even if you're a woman and married, you use your full maiden name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a person's cell phone number [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find the cell phone number of the following person: David Gichubi, residing in Grove City, Ohio. Land line is 614 871 1287 Can you help? Thank you Maria

Where do you file something if the company name is also a person's name? [ 4 Answers ]

If the name of a company is John K. Smith, Inc. do you file it under J because the name of the company starts with J or file it under S for the last name?

How do I get another person's name off my lease since he moved out? [ 1 Answers ]

I am renting a house with a years lease signed by me and my boyfriend at the time.He moved out and keeps ond breaking in and taking my and my kids things.The police will not do anything about it because he is still on the lease.Also at the time we singed the lease the landlords did not sign it so...

View more questions Search