Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justbecaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Dream of Significant Other and Snakes
    Can someone give me an idea of an interpretation of a dream I recently had.

I dreamed that I went into my kitchen and saw a blue lizard with its tail missing on my kitchen counter. I told my significant other and he did not believe me. I was not frightened but I decided to go into my bedroom until he got rid of the lizard. As I was going down the hall to my bedroom I saw a bright orange snake bite a mouse. As the bright orange snake started to try to eat the mouse, a huge snake came out and chased the bright orange snake away and ate the mouse. The huge snake went into my bedroom and got in between the mattress and box springs of my bed.

When I told my significant other about it, he put on a stupid outfit and was sitting in the living room. My dog, (who in reality has been missing for 3 weeks now) came from under a bookshelf, thin and emaciated. He also had two huge puncture wounds in his hindquarters and wouldn't let me touch him. My significant other said "He will let me touch him". By that time the huge snake had come out of the bedroom and my significant other saw him and I ran out of the front door. When I looked in through the door the huge snake had gotten bigger and was attacking my significant other. I was afraid but I went into the garage and got a tire iron and came back in the house and started hitting the snake, but I was also hitting my significant other. The snake started squeezing the life out of my significant other and finally turned its head and when it did I speared it through the head with the tire iron and killed it. When it died it released my significant other, my dog was gone again and I had a cage full of rats in my hallway.

Weird. Since I have have this dream it has been on my mind every single day. Does this mean anything.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 08:51 PM
    This sounds like a question that you might want to post on the following link. The person answering the questions to dream interpretations enjoys doing it and seems to be pretty good at it.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/psychi...-123194-7.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Significant mineral buildup in shower drain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I've noticed my shower drain has been running slow lately and has been giving off an odor. I've used a couple of different methods (running quite a bit of water in between the different methods) to try and improve it, including letting a gallon of bleach sit in the drain for a night and...

Ephedra addiction (it's long but all significant) [ 2 Answers ]

I am addicted to ephedra; and I have been taking it since 1999. I have tried to stop taking this stuff a bunch of times; but I feel extremely fatigued after only a few days; and I feel like I have no energy for anything. I end up ordering them again; just to get through my daily routines. I...

Significant figures [ 5 Answers ]

In significant figures how is last digit of measiremsnt usually determinde

Share what you like about your significant other [ 10 Answers ]

Recently on the site I've seen threads asking people to share what annoys about their spouse, and I realize it's all in fun, but it got me thinking... what do you like about your spouse? What do you really appreciate about them? My husband is tall (lol I like tall men, even though I'm short),...

View more questions Search