Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 15, 2008, 03:04 PM
    One time me and my girlfriend were in an elevator and than the elevator broke. The repairman said we'd be in there for about 3 hours. One thing led to another and then we went at it. After we were both done, we were resting... naked. And right before we were about to get up and put our clothes back on, the repairmen (notice that "repairmen" is plural) opened the door and saw us and all of our glory.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 16, 2008, 05:03 PM
    I have more too, well this one I blame on airline for cheap doors. Me and my girlfriend were on a flight to Texas and halfway through the flight she started getting horny. So we went into the bathroom. I had her pinned up against the door, and right around where she was climaxing the plane started having turbulence. Between the turbulence and her romping around, we kept slamming against the door. Then one hard slam knocked down the door, everyone was shocked and the worst part is that she didn't stop. Everyone was looking at us while she was still going at it. I still have more stories. If your wondering how I still have more stories, I blame it on my freak girlfriend.
    gladiator4good Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 08:41 PM
    In my underwear
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2008, 08:55 PM
    After hiking into the woods in Penna for about 1/2 hour we came upon a 50' concrete watch tower. Climbed up the tower and had wonderful sex on a 2' wrap around walkway with a fabulous view. My absolute favorite place. It's been so long ago can't remember where the hell that place was as I'd like to go back. Sound familiar to anyone?
    SWtthng Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2008, 01:39 AM
    In the back of a car in a parking lot at wal-mart
    wewed100606 Posts: 228, Reputation: 36

Jan 27, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Study room in the college dorm (caught by night supervisors), on a toilet at a house party, male dorm showers (floormates told me to keep it down next time), and most recently a lifeguard stand on the beach next to our favorite bar (not caught, very fun at the time though :-) ). I think that's all I got.

I do have a funny story about the kids though... see above-

Our daughters bedroom was next to ours and she was asleep for the night (or so we thought). We had an amzaing session of love making and my wife got a little over zealous with the sounds and screams. The next morning our 3 year old comes to us and says that she is scared to go to sleep because she hears people in the walls! WE LAUGHED FOR MONTHS!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2008, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wewed100606
    Our daughters bedroom was next to ours and she was asleep for the night (or so we thought). We had an amzaing session of love making and my wife got a little over zealous with the sounds and screams. The next morning our 3 year old comes to us and says that she is scared to go to sleep because she hears people in the walls! WE LAUGHED FOR MONTHS!
    That is so funny. Man... little ones are just like that... people in the walls...
    meagank Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex?
    or been caught?:D
    Omg these are to funny
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2008, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex?
    or been caught?:D
    In the car on News Years Eve... side of the road under a billboard sign!! How crazy... and we didn't get caught!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My place is hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few questions to ask. I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend and when moving in there were things that I wanted fixed that I have yet to get fixed. The toilet sits crooked and overflows at the drop of a hat. I told the office ladies that I wanted to have a new toilet put in and I...

Finding a place [ 4 Answers ]

I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyway, I plan on moving to Raleigh NC, and was wondering (seen how I'm having so much trouble) if anyone knew of any apartments that are NOT in a complex. I'm not really a fan of apartment complexes, and was wondering if there were any actual...

Place of birth [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know exactly what hospital I was born in.. I also wanted to know what my biological mothers name was... and how I can locate her?? Please help me.

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search