MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinGirl07
    Tebes Bien Bonita En Tu Fotos Y Sexy
    Umm, in english please.
    Lucky88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2007, 06:48 AM
    In the public night bus going to another state , we had oral, and then slept like anything and we missed our stop .
    shatteredsoul Posts: 423, Reputation: 130

Sep 24, 2007, 08:31 AM
    OHHHH I forgot about that.. ONe night we rented a party bus for my husband's birthday, we went out and partied on South Beach, after we dropped everyone off, we were headed towards the hotel we got for the night. I had waaayy too much to drink and my husband wanted to have sex on the party bus, let's just say the driver must have had quite a show.
    Also, when I was like four months pregnant, we went to a wedding and during the reception we stepped outside. We decided to do it right on the bench (just a quickie) and didn't realize a couple walking up. AWKWARD!!
    Finally, last but definitely not least, we were in Denny's late one night. NO one really in there and I gave my husband (then boyfriend) a blow job under the table... OK now I know why he married me! LOL LOL
    These are some really good ones... good thing you guys can't see me right now, I would be blushing!
    kittykatmeli Posts: 30, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2007, 08:34 PM
    At the movies, the park, beach, the club, in front of my house...
    RustyFairmount Posts: 165, Reputation: 40

Oct 3, 2007, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1989
    Where is the most weirdest place you've had sex?
    or been caught?:D
    In the butt, Bob.
    squackmaster Posts: 43, Reputation: 9

Oct 4, 2007, 02:36 AM
    :confused: Aaaa... did you catch or pitch?
    Leidenschaftlich für Wahr Posts: 243, Reputation: 46

Oct 4, 2007, 02:02 PM
    In the rear LOL Well that sucks I thought I was being all funny and someone already posted it... Anyway I guess ill ust play along...

When I was like 14 I did at a church playground in the playhouse. (All the kids were gone, it was dark, in case you were worried)

Only thing, when I looked back, we left the condom O.o

I feel so bad now... either some poor methodist kid tried to blow up what he thought was a balloon, or choked to death. >.<

The mistakes we make as adolescents, I'm telling you...
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    only thing, when i looked back, we left the condom O.o

I feel so bad now... either some poor methodist kid tried to blow up what he thought was a balloon, or choked to death. >.<
    That is actually.. quite gross... thanks a lot for the image of a kid blowing up what he thinks is a balloon.. lol. :p
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Oct 4, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidenschaftlich für Wahr
    In the rear LOL Well that sucks i thought i was being all funny and someone alreayd posted it... Anyway I guess ill ust play along...

when i was like 14 i did at a church playground in the playhouse. (All the kids were gone, it was dark, in case you were worried)

only thing, when i looked back, we left the condom O.o

The mistakes we make as adolescents, im tellin ya....
    Oh man! I just had the worst mental picture... LOL
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Jan 2, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Well it wasn't really a weird place persay but the circumstances were a little weird! My husbands brother was staying with us for a few weeks and he was staying in our room on the floor, well one of the last nights he was here my husband and I had sex while he was passed out on the floor lol
    crispy_chick Posts: 77, Reputation: 2

Jan 2, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Next to a lake, in some bushlands, in a park, in a car, in a pool, on the sand at the beach, in the ocean, in the back yard, in a tent, on a trampoline,. those are just some but I shalll stop there, hey what can I say, you only live once why not enjoy life. Haha
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 2, 2008, 11:17 PM
    On a creek bank, in a shady ravine, half in the water on a day when the temperature everywhere else was over 110 degrees!

Only ever got caught by a pet dog... sure got some odd looks...
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Jan 3, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Damn I want to try everywhere I can T_T.. but too bad I still young and inexperiment...

But get oral in the movie while watching spiderman 3 was haahahahahaha...

Now I no what the handle between seats are for.. lol... good movie ? As a cup holder drink anything lol... bad movie ? Lift it up buddy and have fun hahah XD
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 3, 2008, 10:34 PM
    Wow some interesting things on this thread! Mine arnt nearly as funny as the babtism pool but ill follow in suit. My worst is in the caffeteria at school during lunch! We had a back corner table. I don't think anyone knew. One time in the french class before everyone came back from lunch. And I'm planning on doing it at the biltmore in the gardens there is a nice hidey hole but me and my boyfriend havnet went back alone yet. We are waiting for spring (we found it while friends were w. us). One time pulled off the road in the car looked around after and we were parked between a church and its gravyard!
    Worst time being caught... before I moved out my dad brought his new girlfriend home to meet me and I had left my door and the one to the ajoining bathroom open so when boyfriend ran to the broom to hide he ran into his girlfriend. <she never came back> dad was embarrassed but we just laughed it was tooo funny!
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2008, 10:53 PM
    OK see how this one fits in... In the front seat of a 76 Ford, while at a Drive Inn Theater with the movie Fatal Attraction playing. I remember hearing some screaming, but never saw any of the movie.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 09:53 AM
    Eh... most are not so strange...

Outdoor sex is fantastic when done right

By a riverbank at night (ok-ish, too many shrubs and crap on the ground poking through the blanket)

On a two person hammock, early summer (tipsy, but fun)

On a top floor condo terrace overlooking the ocean on a warm night (absolutely rocks... naked outdoors under warm air is killer)

In a research lab, on the floor, with her on bottom laying on a burgundy safety fire blanket (a little itchy, but a blast... and hey, the blanket wasn't getting used for anything else! And we were able to neatly fold it back into its wall mount case.)

In the office after hours

In the meeting room, just finishing no less than 2 minutes before a coworker came in to do some after hour work... that was soooo close.

Received oral on a plane flight from orlando... blankets R good. I think the stewardess mightve suspected, but didn't say a word. I said "thanks!"

Received handjob while riding in the backseat of the same girl's parent's car, with them in the front seats driving on a road trip. Again, she was a pro with use of blankets. And naughty as sin.

In the back of a jeep cherokee, on the fourth of July, in an amusement park parking lot... not so strange... until we were interupted by the drunk guy peeing on my back tire. The windows were tinted so he couldn't see in... but we lost the moment laughing our arses off...

On a boat at night in the middle of a lake.. again, outdoor sex rocks.

Um... mutual use of hands to please each other in a pool at a fitness center. Lady walked in... didn't see the details, but she knew something was up and looked embarrassed.

Of course car head while driving is intense, stupid and incredible.

Tried getting a girl off orally on the hood of a car, but she couldn't get relaxed... still, I think I get a little credit for the try? Its not a bad height for the deed and the right angles.

And one girl was turned on by other peoples beds or sofas or houses even... like wed go stay at a friends for the weekend and shed be scoping out where we could have sex. She just got amped up that way.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 10:37 AM
    According to today's sexual practices of young people, the **weirdest place** I had sex would have been in bed having straight sex with my husband and then sleeping in spoon position!!

LOL!
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2008, 04:03 PM
    :):):)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2008, 06:10 PM
    my grandfather had a few things to say about the rough Pennsylvania steel mill towns... the bars, cathouses, and back alleys.

society has changed, but people have been doing a lot of the things mentioned in the weirdest places post for a lot longer than a generation. =)
    babyrayblue Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 14, 2008, 04:03 PM
    While driving down the road. I don't think it was snowing... She kept hitting the horn. Not exactly safe driving, for sure. So of course we pulled over.

About 30 minutes later my a@@ is lit up like the forth of July... I turn my head to see a State Trooper slowly (very slowly) pulling up for a look. As soon as I looked "Holy $@!t it's the cheese!"

As soon as we realized we both began laughing... total hysterics. He was very polite, and when I asked if we could have a second to put our clothes on he obliged. He even let me step out of the car to find my shoe which was hidden under the seat somewhere. We were both laughing our little butts off. And the cop even had a hard time containing himself.

We received a nice lecture on public indecency (It was about 2am) and also on how we could have ended up on the National Sex Offender Registry.

A good story for the grandkids I'm sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My place is hell! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few questions to ask. I moved into an apartment with my boyfriend and when moving in there were things that I wanted fixed that I have yet to get fixed. The toilet sits crooked and overflows at the drop of a hat. I told the office ladies that I wanted to have a new toilet put in and I...

Finding a place [ 4 Answers ]

I hope this is the right place to post this. Anyway, I plan on moving to Raleigh NC, and was wondering (seen how I'm having so much trouble) if anyone knew of any apartments that are NOT in a complex. I'm not really a fan of apartment complexes, and was wondering if there were any actual...

Place of birth [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know exactly what hospital I was born in.. I also wanted to know what my biological mothers name was... and how I can locate her?? Please help me.

Period all over the place [ 1 Answers ]

I am very confused, My period last month was a week early. This month my period was two weeks early, I am supposed to be due on on the 15th Feb But I came on, on 2nd February. My cycle is always 28 days exactly. I also had a rash come up on my Breasts two days ago. I am currently trying for...

View more questions Search