Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gloriaknorr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 05:19 PM
    Kenmore elite model#110.22942100 not spinning
    :eek: :eek: I have a kenmore elite washing machine that does not want too spin but it adgitates. What is the problem? The model# is 110.22942100 Type 111 it has a 3speed motor with 6 speed combination. Is it worth repairing?
    gloriaknorr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 05:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gloriaknorr
    :eek: :eek: I have a kenmore elite washing machine that does not want too spin but it adgitates. what is the problem? the model# is 110.22942100 Type 111 it has a 3speed motor with 6 speed combination. is it worth repairing?
    Please email me with some answers at [email protected]
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Check the coupling between the motor and the transmisson

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model 110.63932102 will not heat [ 6 Answers ]

My dryer stopped heating although it runs. I confirmed I was getting 240volts at the source. I checked the continuity of the element, the thermal fuse and the thermostat and found that they were continuous. I have read that the thermistor might have something to do with it...

Kenmore Elite Dryer Model 110.74972301 no heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dryer that runs but has no heat. The ignitor do not spark the gas to get the heat on. The model is 110.74972301. I had this on an older model and found a fuse on the back of the dryer that was an overload fuse. Replaced it and it worked. I can not find that on this dryer. Can you...

Washer Kenmore Elite Model 110.23022101 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My Kenmore Elite washer made a loud clicking noise when it got to the spin cycle. It appears that it will not spin or agitate. It will drain. Any thoughts before I call a repair man?

Kenmore Elite Model 110 [ 1 Answers ]

The washing machine is not spinning, so I am attempting to replace the coupler. I am able to partially remove the front console, but I can not remove the main knob. I found instructions that say to hold the dial and turn timer knob counter clockwise, but this is not working. This should be...

View more questions Search