Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kekeloaxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 03:49 PM
    Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's
    My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now)

It was a cartoon for sure.

It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be with her because he lived underwater.

The boy was friends with a little mermaid fish. Who had a horn coming out of it's forehead. I remember at the end of the movie this little one get severely hurt because of rocks falling I believe.

Please help all you movie gurus!! I'm driving myself crazy!
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Sep 13, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to colour anime/manga drawings [ 5 Answers ]

How do you colour anime/manga drawings using photoshop 6.0, or just by hand? Some pictures

Some 80's anime movie, with castle or labrynth [ 2 Answers ]

The characters would become trapped and turned into blocked parts, like their feet and hanging ears? Like dice on a rearview mirror. They were inside a castle and or labrynth. And I think there were stairs upside down. I know it was an 80's because I was young. Please help if possible.

Approx 1980's cartoon dogs with horns (possibly anime/manga) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a short series/film about this pup that was found by a young boy. The pup belonged to a pack of dogs that resembled alsatians but had horns on their head. The dogs attacked the building where the pup was being held as they were vicious and the horns lit up when...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

View more questions Search