Haha no problem
    Good luck with the guy

p.s : he doesn't sound like a player

As far as I know a player wouldn't walk up a hallway everyday to flirt lol
    So go get them :) ;p
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Sep 15, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alyxstarxx23
    btw--i didnt mean literly after every class but like after 2 or 3 of his classes everyday but still, thnx
    same thing he still tries to , which is good lol
    I wish a guy would do that to me too haha =]
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Well I'm sorry, but I don't think kids that age need to be doing any of this. Aside from that, what kind of guy has a girlfriend and flirts with someone else's, and what kind of girl thinks nothing of the fact that the guy has a girlfriend and goes for him anyway? These are not very good patterns to be setting. By the time you are old enough to date, you'll think being two-timed or going aftre someone else's guy is no big deal.

Sep 15, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    Well I'm sorry, but I don't think kids that age need to be doing any of this. Aside from that, what kind of guy has a gf and flirts with someone elses, and what kind of girl thinks nothing of the fact that the guy has a gf and goes for him anyway? These are not very good patterns to be setting. By the time you are old enough to date, you'll think being two-timed or going aftre someone elses guy is no big deal.
    Umm one question : did you read the previous posts?

There's a possibility the guy is actually making the girlfriend thing up so he can make her jelous
    And don't tell me it might not happen because it happened to me and some friends
    Beside if you did read earlier you'll see that the she said they just call it gf/bf they don't go out
    Gosh read before you post
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:37 PM
    BTW as much as a 12 year old can be a player, if he has a girlfriend and is flirting with you, that kind of makes him a player, which means, he can play on you too.
    But it's a different world now so maybe that's no big deal.

Sep 15, 2007, 07:41 PM
    BTW as much as a 12 year old can be a player, if he has a gf and is flirting with you, that kind of makes him a player, which means, he can play on you too.
    But it's a different world now so maybe that's no big deal.
    Well did you think of the possibility of the person dumping the girlfriend but not telling or something ?
    Besides like you said it's a different world
    If you walk in my skool everyone is flirting and most of them got a boyfriend / girlfriend thing going on lol
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by think_pink
    umm one question : did u read the previous posts??

there's a possibility the guy is actually making the gf thing up so he can make her jelous
    and dont tell me it might not happen because it happened to me and some friends
    beside if u did read earlier you'll see that the she said they just call it gf/bf they dont go out
    gosh read before u post
    But the point is, what if he is not making it up. And what are you telling young kids about honesty when you say, "oh he may be just trying to make you jealous, it doesn't matter if he has a gf, if you like him, go for it"
    That is not a good thing to be telling young people.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 15, 2007, 07:45 PM
    well did u think of the possibility of the person dumping the gf but not telling or something ?
    besides like u said its a different world
    if u walk in my skool everyone is flirting and most of them got a bf / gf thing going on lol
    Oh well, if he dumps one girl for her, that makes it right. And then next month when he sees another one, he can check her out and then dump her for the new one.
    Really nice patterns were setting here and it's starting at age 9. My goodness

Sep 16, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Oh well, if he dumps one girl for her, that makes it right. And then next month when he sees another one, he can check her out and then dump her for the new one.
    Really nice patterns were setting here and it's starting at age 9. My goodness
    12 lol
    Lmaoo older people get the gf/bf thing over too seriously but us don't anymore
    And gosh if he does dump her then she won't be the only one that got dump like come on
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 09:04 AM
    You don't get it. Maybe you're too young.
    It's not about who's dumping who. This whole thing is about ethics. About really young people being told that it is OK to go after someone even if that someone has a gf/bf or you think they do. That it's not a big deal to dump one person with no regard simply because you see someone else who you think looks better.
    It's about allowing young people to start this type of pattern early in life.

Sep 16, 2007, 09:08 AM
    You don't get it. Maybe you're too young.
    It's not about who's dumping who. This whole thing is about ethics. About really young people being told that it is OK to go after someone even if that someone has a gf/bf or you think they do. That it's not a big deal to dump one person with no regard simply because you see someone else who you think looks better.
    It's about allowing young people to start this type of pattern early in life.
    When I said that "go get em " thing I meant it as when he's single not when he has a girlfriend
    I myself wouldn't do that
    I would back up
    So bassicly if she's "gona go" for the guy she better make sure he's single
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 09:48 AM
    when i said that "go get em " thing i ment it as when hes single not when he has a gf
    I myself wouldnt do that
    i would back up
    so bassicly if shes "gona go" for the guy she better make sure hes single
    This makes sense. I still think 12 is too young to be "going after a guy", but that's just me
    alyxstarxx23 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Homegirl 50 don't be coming on to me about all this I'm not the only one flirting here lets remember... he is to
    And I'm not going after him like I'm hunting him down... I really like him and he shows he likes me to and I want to be his girlfriend...
    And I don't think he has a girlfriend anyway... he could be lying to get me jealous!!! how many times do we have to say this 4 it gets 2 your head??

Sep 16, 2007, 12:17 PM
    One more thing... we each have nicknames for each other... mine for him is chris because he reminds me of a chris that I know... and his for me is polka dot because of a shirt I wore one day (long story short)
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 01:25 PM
    homegirl 50 dont be comin on to me about all this im not the only one flirting here lets remember...he is to
    and im not going after him like im hunting him down...i really like him and he shows he likes me to and i want to be his gf...
    and i dont think he has a gf anyways...he could be lying to get me jealous!!! how many times do we have to say this 4 it gets 2 ur head???
    I didn't say you were coming on to him, frankly I don't care. You aks a question, I'm giving my answer. First you say he has a girlfriend then you say you think he is just saying it to make you jealous.
    All I'm saying is I would not trust a guy who has a girlfriend and then flirts with another. Whether I liked a guy or not, if I thought he had a girlfriend, until I new for sure, I would not deal with him.
    You guys are babies, who knows what goes through your heads. This whole gf/bf thing at your age is a bit funny to me.
    You are the one asking the question. I have been there done that, I'm old enough to be your grandmother. I understand what you're saying, you are just not understanding my answer,and that's OK. You're what 12 13 maybe?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 01:27 PM
    one more thing...we each have nicknames for eachother...mine for him is chris bc he reminds me of a chris that i know....and his for me is polka dot bc of a shirt i wore one day (long story short)
    What's the nicknames have to do with anything? But like I said you guys are kids and who knows what goes in in your head. If you like him and he likes you, fine. 6 months from now it will probably be somebodyelse for both of you.

Sep 16, 2007, 02:17 PM
    What's the nicknames have to do with anything? But like I said you guys are kids and who knows what goes in in your head. If you like him and he likes you, fine. 6 months from now it will probably be somebodyelse for both of you.
    Well don't be surprised if they last thought lmaoo I last with a boy at the age of 12 for 7 - 8 months so you never really know what's going to happen

Sep 17, 2007, 03:02 PM
    (Read my previous post before you read this one).should I just ask him?
    Its really getteing tempting for me to ask him before he asks me... he always tells me to sit next to him or for me to save a seat for him. He always flirts with me. He pokess me when he walks by me and when I look at him he smiles and walks away... this afternoon when everyone was getting ready to leave, alex comes up to me and asks me to hold something for him... this may not seem like it's a big deal but he could have gone to his other friends but he chose me. In the library when we were on the computer (we were typing an "about me" poem) he would flirt with me wenevr we could... we never stoppped talking and we always laughed... but when jimmie (this 2 faced, immature jerk I went out with last year) starts saying o alex you like chris (we call alex chris when I'm around because it gets confusing, thus which is the reason I told what our nicknames were last post) and I said "no i dont... how come a girl can't hang out with a guy without being accused of liking them" and chris (alex) said "yea same with guys" and I said this like I actually meant it (I did but not for this situation) so now I think he thinks that I just want to be friends... but what really got me is when he helped me carry my things to my locker!! (the library is upstairs and were downstairs)
    How can I get him to not think that I don't want to be just friends and should I just go for it and ask him out before he does?? Plzzz help

Sep 17, 2007, 03:03 PM
    What I meant by hold something for him I meant he asked me to hold something in my locker till tomarrow... I think he's trying to get a reason to see me... maybe... idk

Sep 18, 2007, 05:34 PM
    Actually wait a bit and if he doesn't ask you out then ask him if he has a girlfriend first and if he says no then go for it

p.s : I know that girls ask their girl friends to keep stuff in their locker but never heard of a guy so maybe he's trying to find a reason to be around you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like him but he likes her [ 33 Answers ]

I just feel so lonely. I like this guy and he likes someone else. I've liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me every time I see him. I think he's bit of a player because he knows lots of girls. We are family friends so I see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and...

He likes me he likes me not [ 8 Answers ]

K this is the thing my best friend has this hot boyfriend and I have a huge crush on him really bad... but he has been hanging out with me and when we were whatching a movie school he moved closer and closer and I didn't mind but my friend did... and then she acussed him of cheating on her with me...

Does this mean he likes me? [ 8 Answers ]

To put it simply... 1. he's been texting me for 8 months 2. he's asked me out, I turned him down and he still texts 3. he always comes to talk to me 4. he is really nice around me 5. he always looks out for me 6. he will do anything for me Does this sound like he REALLY likes me?

He likes me? [ 4 Answers ]

I met this guy a few months ago but I had a boyfriend at the time. I like this boy even though I had a boyfriend, he liked me too. When me and my boyfriend broke up I gave it a little while before I confronted this guy that I liked him. When I confronted him, I made plans for us to do something....

View more questions Search