Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gno1da Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 02:23 PM
    Local county law.
    I am currently starting a business, in Lawn Care. I would like to know if I am required to have a license for Clay County (Orange park) Florida? No one seems to know if I am required to be licensed for Lawn care here.

Eric
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Hello G:

One of the key people you should have starting your business would be a CPA. He's the guy who would know.

excon
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 13, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Hello again, G:

One of the things you shouldn't do when you go into business is make up stuff. You have no idea whether you can afford a CPA, because you haven't ever shopped for one, have you? If you had, you'd find they can set up your books for you, software included, and get you going in the right direction for less than $150. If you don't have the $150, he'll wait to get paid.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Pet Deposit Law for Los Angeles County [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am getting ready to move from my apartment and want to know if I can get a full refund on my pet deposit of $300.00. The cat I owned has not lived with me for the past 4 years and I've never asked for it back. In the agreement it doesn't say that it is non-refundable and the cat hasn't...

Can I move to another county? [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a relationship with someone in another county 3 hours away. I am in California. I have primary custody of my children with some visitation for father. Can I move without the father's permisssion? Or do I have to do it through the court. I am currently in the process of asking for full legal...

Know this county song? [ 5 Answers ]

If you know artist & title please let me know... some of the lyrics are 'I can see me being with you for the rest of my life.. I can see you loving me too.. it sure would be nice... two hearts, one love' thank you .

View more questions Search