Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ang2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 02:19 PM
    Medical condition
    Information about check mass, bump and bruise like color of the check
    ang2007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 02:24 PM
    My daughter has a bump on the outside of her right check and it has color like a bruise. And I just need information on what it my be.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:15 PM
    A photo would be REAL good. It could be anything from a bruise to the mumps-no idea, without further information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medical condition [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having symptoms of extreme tiredness and achiness. My skin feels soar and bruised underneath, that's probably my muscles. Also when I go outside , As soon as I'm in the sun it makes me feel sick and instantly tired. Are all these symptoms related? If not what could be wrong?

Someone else's medical condition [ 4 Answers ]

I live in an apartment complex. One of the persons that live down stairs from me has an extremely bad chronic coughing problem. They cough all night almost every night that I've been living there. While I'm sorry for his misfortune, I'm not sure that it should have to be my problem. Is there any...

My Babies Medical Condition? [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 Month Old son Has just been Diagnoses with Congenital Spinal Abnormalities, After having to take him for a 3rd opinion Because I knew something was wrong with him. The first place I took him too took X-rays and said nothing was wrong I requested an X-ray, The second Place refused to Give him...

Scalp Condition: What is it? [ 2 Answers ]

I have flaky, dandruff-like skin and I've always assumed it was just dandruff. The past few months, however, it seemed like more than just dandruff. I have researched it, and cannot find exactly what it might be. My scalp is very oily and I have oily skin. I get patches on my scalp that are very...

Breaking lease due to medical condition [ 13 Answers ]

I need to know if a elderly couple can get out of a reining lease due to a medical condition that does not allow or permit one to climb the inside stairs. They have a doctors write up stating such activity would endanger their health. They are both being put in assisted living and are OK giving...

View more questions Search