Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kastpeter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
    At home typing
    Does anyone know any legitimate typing from home based business that does not charge a fee?
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Sep 13, 2007, 12:28 PM
    Use the search function in the forum. That type of job is wanted by everybody and his sister.

If someone is making you "pay a fee" then it's not a job at all... it's someone selling an E-book that tells you HOW to find a job doing that. Usually, those E-books are total garbage.

If you want to find work from home doing clerical work without making any type of monetary investment, then your best bet is to invest your time trying to find companies in need of clerical work, and then sub-contract your services to them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 14, 2007, 03:43 AM
    The answer above is true!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Home Typing [ 4 Answers ]

I want to type from home, any suggestions in what direction I would take to find out about these opptunities?

Typing at home [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an online business where I can do typing at home to earn extra money. I have had 5 years of typing and can type 60wpm. I can work at this from 10 hours to 50 hours a week. Signed csnow51

Typing From Home [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start by saying hello to everyone! :) I am a 23 year old mother of two very young children, ages 2 and 2 months. I am not able to go back to the working community, with having such young children and also the extremely high costs of daycare, around $150-200 a week in my area. ...

Typing from home [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have been trying to find typing work that I can carry out from home for a while now. Are you able to help me? Thank you Regards Claire Beck

Typing from home [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any websites that advertise typing jobs working from home?

View more questions Search