Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Movie of a warrior with an eagle, a tiger and 2 ferrets.
    Please help me find the title of this movie about a blond Tarzan look alike, a bit like He-man (but not He-man because I know they also did a movie of him) who fights the powers of darkness. He could be the son of the king and queen which are murdered at the beginning of the movie, but I am not that sure. Along the way he befriends a few animals including an eagle he magically shares his sight with, a tiger that he saves from 2 baddies trying to hurt him, and two ferrets he calls codo and podo. There are many creepy and original looking characters (whoever worked on them is a real artist!) including dark knights and some scary looking tall aliens who tighten their fleshy arms around their victims and squeeze them tight till their guts spurt out. But becoz the hero has the eagle with him, which apparently they worship, his life is spared and he is given some sort of medallion. There is also this super sexy heroine with blue or green eyes and reddish hair. In her village, they sacrifice little children for a reason I don’t remember. When the leader was about to burn this heroine’s brother, Mr. He-man saves him… Shall I go on? I think if you actually know it you would have figured it out by now already so I will stop here. Any ideas??
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I thinking it sounds like Beastmaster with Marc Singer. My hubby loved this movie when it came out.

The Beastmaster (1982)
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Sep 13, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland
    I thinking it sounds like Beastmaster with Marc Singer. My hubby loved this movie when it came out.

The Beastmaster (1982)
    That's the one!! Wow u are a seriously active member haha
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 11:54 AM
    I have a lot of down time at work. I either work non-stop or have absolutely nothing to do.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 12:34 PM
    And don't forget... there was a sequel, something like Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time, AND a TV series that ran for three seasons, even though it was kind of weak. They cast new actors for the latter, although Marc Singer guest-starred as a different character in several of the episodes of the final season.
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Sep 13, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Purukivel
    And don't forget...there was a sequel, something like Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time, AND a TV series that ran for three seasons, even though it was kinda weak. They cast new actors for the latter, although Marc Singer guest-starred as a different character in several of the episodes of the final season.
    I hated when that show came on, it was terrible. I've never seen the movies but they've got to be better then the show.
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 12:38 PM
    The original Beastmaster was okay, the sequel was pretty bad. Didn't watch the TV shows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiger Crashing On Startup [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Mac Mini and recently it has been crashing either on the logon prompt, or when there is no logon promt (after a reinstall of the os) on the desktop. This always seems to be happening after I run the software update. Is there any know issues with some update from apple that could cause this...

Road side tiger lilies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time on this site... Which I must say is very informative in a wide range of topics... Okay my question... Where I live as I take my morning walk are a group or tiger lilies about 4" tall... Is it a good time to dig them up and transplant them to my yard?? ;)

Tiger lillies [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any special time to transplant tiger lillies? While we're at it is there any special thing we would need to do to transplant them? I wamted to give my brother the ones I had and don't know how ro when. Thanks

View more questions Search