Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2007, 10:32 AM
    Sexless marriage
    Twenty years ago my H started having ED problems - gradually the sex dropped off completely. We're now in our fifties and have not had any intimacy for 20 years. My H will not address the problem and I feel I don't want to live this way any longer.

I'm considering divorce.

Any opinions? He has refused marriage counselling many times.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2007, 04:44 PM
    So is it the ED problem or OTHER issues you want the counselling for??

Have you thought about YOUR needs-taken things into YOUR own hands for yourself?
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Sep 13, 2007, 04:45 PM
    K well he doesn't wαnt α dr. eh.. then plαy doctor-- yes sounds young αnd frisky but hey remember in your teens when you were horny little teenαger.. so αct like one.. he's still α mαn αfter αll.. he'll get αroused.. his wαnt for you would def. mαke him fαce his ED problem αnd seeing how he cαn't well pleαsure himself αnd how he's missing out on well being with his bαbe...

Dress kinky. mαke him wαnt you.. dαmn husbαnd will finαlly know whαt he's been missing out on!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sexless [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been in a relationship for over 5 years and now we're both attending our third year in university. I usually sleep over at his apartment during the holidays. Neither of us wants to have sex, I guess we're both just plain lazyyy. :D I'm pretty sure we're not scared or...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Sexless, deprived [ 9 Answers ]

I'm new here & reading other posts really help me already a little bit to not feel alone, reminds me that we ALL how our issues. My issue is that I have been with my boyfriend for 9 years. The sex was great for the first 2 years and then after that it just seemed to stop. I know we have gone...

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 16 and my boyfriend is 21, we have been together for 1 year. He is Asian and has recently experienced certain difficulties that have led to the involvement of the immigration department. He may be deported. We both agree that the only way that he will be able to stay in or return to this...

View more questions Search